• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

These upper windshield sun shades are awesome

Leifmb

Well-known member
First Name
Leif
Joined
May 12, 2024
Threads
17
Messages
249
Reaction score
238
Location
California
Vehicles
2025 Cyberbeast
Country flag
***no affiliation to seller***

These are upper windshield sun shades-JUST what I was waiting for someone to make, and here they are:

https://a.co/d/ayJT2B1

Leif

Tesla Roadster 2nd gen These upper windshield sun shades are awesome 613aobJa6XL._AC_SX679_PIbundle-2,TopRight,0,0_SH20_
 

Art138

Well-known member
First Name
Art
Joined
May 25, 2023
Threads
11
Messages
847
Reaction score
520
Location
Weston,Florida
Vehicles
MYP,Ford GT & FS CYBERBEAST
Country flag
Someone posted about these recently. I believe Amazon carries them.

Tesla Roadster 2nd gen These upper windshield sun shades are awesome IMG_2299
 

rtfitch

Well-known member
First Name
Santa R.T.
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Threads
14
Messages
422
Reaction score
547
Location
North Pole, Magnolia, TX in Summer
Website
www.rtfitchauthor.com
Vehicles
Blitzen the Beast, Sleigh
Occupation
Gift Giver
Country flag
***no affiliation to seller***

These are upper windshield sun shades-JUST what I was waiting for someone to make, and here they are:

https://a.co/d/ayJT2B1

Leif

613aobJa6XL._AC_SX679_PIbundle-2,TopRight,0,0_SH20_.jpg
I ordered these and my comfort level driving in the morning and evenings has increased exponentially…I installed them upside down so the dark side is out and the silver side is in…looks way cool.
 

klm2klm2

Member
First Name
Kim
Joined
Feb 6, 2022
Threads
3
Messages
13
Reaction score
5
Location
USA
Vehicles
X and 3
Occupation
Software
Country flag
When I click on the link, I'm sent to an Amazon listing for a roof glass cover. If the product is for the upper windshield area, then I'm interested. Thanks.
 
OP
OP
Leifmb

Leifmb

Well-known member
First Name
Leif
Joined
May 12, 2024
Threads
17
Messages
249
Reaction score
238
Location
California
Vehicles
2025 Cyberbeast
Country flag
Interesting-it is the correct store BUT it looks to be out of stock…which I can understand since they were the only ones making it! Just wait and try back later maybe?
 

rtfitch

Well-known member
First Name
Santa R.T.
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Threads
14
Messages
422
Reaction score
547
Location
North Pole, Magnolia, TX in Summer
Website
www.rtfitchauthor.com
Vehicles
Blitzen the Beast, Sleigh
Occupation
Gift Giver
Country flag
Interesting-it is the correct store BUT it looks to be out of stock…which I can understand since they were the only ones making it! Just wait and try back later maybe?
You are right, when I go back to my last order it displays the sunroof…I will delve deeper, tomorrow, as these things are worth their weight in Lithium.
 

klm2klm2

Member
First Name
Kim
Joined
Feb 6, 2022
Threads
3
Messages
13
Reaction score
5
Location
USA
Vehicles
X and 3
Occupation
Software
Country flag
Thanks for looking into it. Just like the Model X, the upper windshield design of the CT leaves a bit to be desired.
 
OP
OP
Leifmb

Leifmb

Well-known member
First Name
Leif
Joined
May 12, 2024
Threads
17
Messages
249
Reaction score
238
Location
California
Vehicles
2025 Cyberbeast
Country flag
Yeah, these upper windshield shades are game changing! I did the same on my Model X and never removed it!
 

Art138

Well-known member
First Name
Art
Joined
May 25, 2023
Threads
11
Messages
847
Reaction score
520
Location
Weston,Florida
Vehicles
MYP,Ford GT & FS CYBERBEAST
Country flag
When I click on the link, I'm sent to an Amazon listing for a roof glass cover. If the product is for the upper windshield area, then I'm interested. Thanks.
In the search function on Amazon place the attached wording and you will find them….they are still available.
Tesla Roadster 2nd gen These upper windshield sun shades are awesome IMG_2302
 

Friday

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 26, 2020
Threads
15
Messages
679
Reaction score
531
Location
Grover's Mill, NJ
Vehicles
CyberBête;CyberTier;CiberBestia;電脳獣;赛博兽;КиберЗверь;CiberFera;사이버비스트;CyberBeast

Beetlebug62

Well-known member
First Name
Ken
Joined
Mar 24, 2025
Threads
3
Messages
340
Reaction score
344
Location
Maine, USA
Vehicles
2018 Tesla Model 3 LR-AWD, 2025 CyberTruck dual-motor
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Interesting. Never thought of that. I folded out the flap at 90° and then tucked it up under the top. Blocks out the upper area. I thought that's how you were supposed to do it. No?
Tesla Roadster 2nd gen These upper windshield sun shades are awesome IMG_1190.JPG
Tesla Roadster 2nd gen These upper windshield sun shades are awesome IMG_1191
 

klm2klm2

Member
First Name
Kim
Joined
Feb 6, 2022
Threads
3
Messages
13
Reaction score
5
Location
USA
Vehicles
X and 3
Occupation
Software
Country flag
Found them on Amazon. Just ordered them. Thanks, fellow CT'er!!!
 
 
Top