• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Friday

    Tesla Roadster 2nd Gen Debuts on October 1, 2026! 🚀

    With the TFR filed for 10000 feet over the event, I am getting these types of vibes for the Tesla?SpaceX Roadster Unveil:
  2. Friday

    RIP: Model S and X production to end in Q2 2026!

    July 13th 2013 was the first time I saw a Model S in person. I know because I still have the picture taken on my iPhone 4S LOL at the time. Look how many iterations of iPhones have gone by but the design of the Model S stayed the same. It still is a great design.
  3. Friday

    Upside down Cybertruck recovery video -- "Cyber Truck Turns Into A Teeter Totter After Losing All Its Brakes!"

    Just do a Google search for "crown king rollover" and you will get pages and pages of all sorts of vehicles that met similar fates, at least one or two a month reported, on news unsure how many go unreported in news but there are lots. It has been that way for years, decades. Bradshaw Mtns...
  4. Friday

    First FSD coast to coast cross-country drive, 0 interventions!

    This is an amazing achievement and should be blasted to the normies incessantly. I did 14 hours of FSD 13.x driving in one day (this did include charge stops) a few months ago and rolled into the home location without feeling exhaustion or frustration. I have never driven 14 hours straight...
  5. Friday

    Upside down Cybertruck recovery video -- "Cyber Truck Turns Into A Teeter Totter After Losing All Its Brakes!"

    I know that area a bit. I am on the fence of vehicle ABS issue in OffRoad mode or overdriving the truck for the terrain. Data will tell. I do know that on those slopes (and there are steep areas with fall away angles) the roads can have the surface of ball bearings with loose materials...
  6. Friday

    Thoughts on the shareholder meeting?

    Happy Christmas and Merry New Year Elon.
  7. Friday

    FSD 14.2.1 (Update 2025.38.9.6) Rolling Out

    14.2.1 kind of got on my nerves today, a school bus in the curb lane was signaling a right turn onto a side street, I was in next lane over and FSD decided to stop in our lane while the bus was turning, bus only had right blinker on, not any drop off flashing lights. No idea why it was...
  8. Friday

    Cybertruck Terrestrial Armor Package Back in/out of Stock

    Just picked mine up with the terr armor pkg installed. It's after dark but the rocker panels look 🔥fire🔥. I will look at the underside in the morning. The stance is quite defining without the hangy downy things.
  9. Friday

    FSD mistake - ignored no left turn

    I have been paying attention to two "no turn on red" areas in particular, both are on freeway exit ramps to arterial streets. Most times there are other vehicles ahead and my estimate 50-60% ignore no right on red and proceed with their turns. I have been behind these vehicles directly and...
  10. Friday

    FSD mistake - ignored no left turn

    14.2.1 has been doing remarkably well with "no turn on red" signs. Nice improvement.
  11. Friday

    Voice control, Grok not responding

    Did your symptom start after 14.2.1? I saw something like that today also, had a short convo with Grok and then a few more minutes in the drive Grok wouldn't respond. I thought I read that some people were experiencing connectivity issues after the update.
  12. Friday

    FSD 14.2.1 (Update 2025.38.9.6) Rolling Out

    I did light, medium and heavy traffic today for a couple hours. Some on surface streets and some on freeways. Chill and standard are surface street choices. I wouldn't have thought it a month ago, but Mad Max is my default freeway profile. Handles bumper to bumper and open traffic...
  13. Friday

    FSD 14.2.1 (Update 2025.38.9.6) Rolling Out

    Been driving all over with 14.2.1. Did a really excellent job in a complicated road construction area that was diverting travel lane (NB) partially into the SB lane with no left turns at intersections allowed, yet a meatbrain driver decided to try to make a left illegally and the FSD just...
  14. Friday

    Cybertruck Terrestrial Armor Package Back in/out of Stock

    I just sent a message to the local SC to make SURE they have my parts for install this time. Last time was a bust. Can't be playin the "go or no go" game.
  15. Friday

    FSD 14.2.1 (Update 2025.38.9.6) Rolling Out

    FSD 14.2.1 parked head in for me today in a gravel unmarked parking lot. It parked next to an existing vehicle and stopped a couple feet back from the railroad tie that denotes the end of the parking space. I was duly impressed. FSD since 13 has had an annoying issue with reading the...
  16. Friday

    Camping with my Cyberbeast: sleeping in the front seat was a flop

    I know a few hard core golfers that will golf in triple digits around here because of the cheap fees on great courses, they swear by these cooling compression socks. I have not tried these, just testimonial.
  17. Friday

    Camping with my Cyberbeast: sleeping in the front seat was a flop

    Ouch, that sounds like flying to Australia and trying to sleep on a plane. Do you think some compression socks might have helped? I did a FSD 13 hour straight thru drive and next time I will be wearing some sort of compression for the lower legs and pre load with some low dose aspirin...
  18. Friday

    Toy haulers to carry something similar in size to a golf cart

    some have converted bumper pull horse trailers to toy haulers, if handy with tools and on a budget. otherwise, there's stuff like this for minimalistic needs.
  19. Friday

    FSD v14.2 update rolling out now (including Cybertrucks)

    I am driving 14.2 into some really challenging cluttered urban enviros and out to dirt road ranch areas. I've had one weird reaction to a HAWK pedestrian crossing, where the CB start stopped a couple times due to the blinking red light. That's a corner case. I am so comfortable with 14.2...
Top