I’m asking if you have it set to play a sound to confirm the truck is locked? This option can be set or turned off. I looked at the options for locking sounds available in my truck and none were the knocking sound you recorded. If you do have it set to play a sound to confirm lock, try turning it off to see if it makes a difference.Yes this happens right after it locks
Yes you can hear the end of the lock sound right at the start of my video. The tapping sound starts immediately after. This is new as of 2 days ago. Haven’t changed any sound settings.I’m asking if you have it set to play a sound to confirm the truck is locked? This option can be set or turned off. I looked at the options for locking sounds available in my truck and none were the knocking sound you recorded. If you do have it set to play a sound to confirm lock, try turning it off to see if it makes a difference.
My truck for whatever reason started playing a locking sound that my wife first noticed. I didn’t believe it cause I never turned on the setting that would allow it. Sure enough I went in the “lock” setting and “lock confirmation” was on.
Oh ok. Good that you already have a service center appointment. It’ll be interesting to know what’s causing it. I imagine there’s a ton of different operations that could be going on within our trucks that we have no idea are occurring until something like that happens. Please share what it is once they fix it.Yes you can hear the end of the lock sound right at the start of my video. The tapping sound starts immediately after. This is new as of 2 days ago. Haven’t changed any sound settings.
It’s the mirror. I have the same thing and have located it to the mirror. If you play around with it, you will notice that the drivers side mirror is loose only when in the folded position.I noticed that the sound starts as soon as the side mirror reached it's maximum fold-in end point. So, it sounds like the side mirror motor is trying to fold in the side mirror not knowing it's all the way folded in. I would test that theory by selecting the fold and unfold side mirror in the controls screen.
Yup it’s definitely the mirror trying to fold in. And yes I take it through car washes on car wash mode. The mirror itself is fine when open but loose when folded. I haven’t noticed a shake though. Glad I have a service appt. this week.It is the driver side mirror. I have the same problem which started last week. I have a service appointment to address it. As a temp fix, disable the mirrors to auto fold upon exit.
When you drive do you notice your driver side mirror has a slight shake when compared to the passenger side? Also, do you take your Cybertruck (like me) through car washes?
Did you leave someone in the frunk? Just a thought...This weird sound just started happening every time I exit the vehicle and it locks. Seems similar to another thread I saw but much faster. Any idea? I have a service appt this week for a seat scratch at delivery so I’m going to mention it.