• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Headlights remain on, after exiting Cyberbeast

Mikec3399

Well-known member
First Name
Michael
Joined
Dec 14, 2021
Threads
13
Messages
300
Reaction score
143
Location
Waterbury Connecticut
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
School Owner
Country flag
I recently took the 14.7 download minor fixes and ever since then I’ve had a tremendous amount of problems. The windows don’t go all the way up. The door is open on their own. The alarm goes off and now when I exit the vehicle, the headlights stay on also, whenever I put the cyber base in FSD, the headlights come on automatically and stay on daytime Does not matter. I believe we have an awful lot of fixes to come down the pike. Also FSD is now putting me into the oncoming traffic. Did it twice this week after I went through an intersection.

Tesla Roadster 2nd gen Headlights remain on, after exiting Cyberbeast IMG_6651
 

EMoeller

Well-known member
First Name
Eric
Joined
Aug 23, 2023
Threads
4
Messages
197
Reaction score
189
Location
West Marin, California
Vehicles
Porsches (992 Turbo S, 993 Turbo, 993 Targa)
Occupation
Geologist
Country flag
This is not my experience on 14.7. Try a reset (hold both scroll wheels down to reboot/reset)
 
OP
OP
Mikec3399

Mikec3399

Well-known member
First Name
Michael
Joined
Dec 14, 2021
Threads
13
Messages
300
Reaction score
143
Location
Waterbury Connecticut
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
School Owner
Country flag
This is not my experience on 14.7. Try a reset (hold both scroll wheels down to reboot/reset)
i tried that yesterday, it still does it, i have a service center appointment on tuesday moring for an entire list of issues
hopefully they can resolve most of them
 

Travis64

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 11, 2024
Threads
12
Messages
334
Reaction score
255
Location
NY
Vehicles
Tesla mp3 and awd cybertruck
Country flag
Mine does that when i go in offroad mode and jack it up before i park…lights go off after 15-20mins
 
 
Top