• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Celiboy

    Report: Tesla board looked to replace Elon Musk with new CEO

    ? The part you highlighted literally says he is the CEO? Did you get past the first sentence?
  2. Celiboy

    Question for all the boaters out there -- "parking brake not holding" message when launching / retrieving boat

    I have no idea how that could have happened. I’ve been towing and launching my boat since I picked up my truck in what will be a year, three days from now. I’ve gotten the parking brake message nearly every time and been on some uncomfortably steep ramps without the truck so muck as budging...
  3. Celiboy

    Cybertrucker Owners City Roll Call!

    Agreed. Has your experience around town been positive? Mine has been positive so far thank goodness.
  4. Celiboy

    Anyone else's vault divider's center lift plate not function properly?

    I’m going through the process of getting mine replaced now. Same problem but didn’t happen until about 6 months after buying it. Sent in pictures and a video of the problem to Tesla and just waiting for the next step.
  5. Celiboy

    Front License Plate in California

    I’m in California and we’ve owned every model Tesla makes since 2018. The only one that had a front plate was the MS we bought used in 2019. After a drive through car wash bent it, it came off. I was stopped a few times going to work but the lack of a front plate was never an issue. I got a...
  6. Celiboy

    Tire Rotation Costs

    Had mine rotated at Les Schwab for $35.
  7. Celiboy

    Open Doors Control now in Tesla app for Cybertruck with 2024.44.25.5

    Interesting. I have the 2024.44.25.5 update and recently updated the Tesla app and I don’t have any door controls.
  8. Celiboy

    Rear-end collision. Distracted driver with phone in hand caught on video

    In that moment she realized she hit a guy in a $100K truck and it was 100% her fault. Still rude not to at least ask if you’re ok and apologize.
  9. Celiboy

    Holiday Update 2024 installing now w/ FSD 13.2.2!

    I was comparing the release notes from my wife’s MX to my CT’s and noticed the CT doesn’t get the Rear Cross Traffic Alert with this update. Has anyone who has downloaded it already found otherwise?
  10. Celiboy

    Spare Tire Owners and Thoughts...

    I think everyone makes the choice to get one or not based on many factors. Everyone’s situation is different. It’s easy to say “Just do a, b, c”. Not everyone has the skills or knowledge to a, b, or c, or the strength. If anyone believes they need a spare tire for their truck, get one cause the...
  11. Celiboy

    Share your FSD 13.2.1 experiences - Good & Bad

    Pros- -The ride has been smoother, accelerating and braking feels more natural. - Left had turns no longer cause panic attacks. - I like the choice of driving profiles but only have used Hurry. -I like having the max speed adjustment on the right wheel with adjustable offset. Con - - When I...
  12. Celiboy

    FSD V13 begins installing to Cybertrucks! -- V13.2.1

    Mine just finished and it was less than 30 minutes. It said it would take 55 minutes.
  13. Celiboy

    FSD V13 begins installing to Cybertrucks! -- V13.2.1

    Mine is updating right now. Looking forward to seeing what the improvements are.
  14. Celiboy

    No Christmas software update — Just got it- 12/22!!!!

    The FSD 13 update popped up on my truck at work around lunch time so it’s updating right now. We’ll see next week if the Christmas update for CT is real or not.
  15. Celiboy

    Anyone in Colorado want Wheel Covers until theirs come in?

    I agree. We all know how long Tesla is taking to get these out to folks so it’d be easy for someone to just indefinitely say “I’m still waiting” for theirs with no way to know if they actually got them or not. I believe the overwhelming majority of people on the forum wouldn’t do that, but it...
  16. Celiboy

    FSD should let driver select its repetitive routes

    Agreed. It’s nice to hear I’m not the only one with this thought. I take my preferred route to work and back every time and usually have to either disengage FSD to go the way I choose and re-engage after a turn, or wait until I know it’ll route me the way I want. Being able to “favorite” a route...
  17. Celiboy

    Project "Melt Snow" - Snow / Ice Buildup on Headlights & Bumper Solution (DIY Writeup)

    Yeah because it’s possible for the people inside them to be cold regardless of snow blocking the lights ?.
  18. Celiboy

    Project "Melt Snow" - Snow / Ice Buildup on Headlights & Bumper Solution (DIY Writeup)

    Not everyone lives in an area where that would even be useful. It’d be a giant waste of money for Tesla to have that feature on every truck when the vast majority of people don’t face that problem. For those who do, this might be a good solution. Even within the responses in this post the...
Top