• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Powershare Home Backup Bundle in the Tesla Shop for $2500.00

Cyber Pete

Well-known member
First Name
Peter
Joined
Feb 21, 2020
Threads
16
Messages
56
Reaction score
23
Location
Duluth, MN
Vehicles
2024 FS Cyberbeast
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Powershare Home Backup Bundle in the Tesla Shop for $2500.00
 

Jackson0810

Well-known member
First Name
Derrick
Joined
Dec 27, 2023
Threads
8
Messages
65
Reaction score
23
Location
Georgia
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Maybe the sending of vouchers is getting close. I hope…..
 

Cyberjam

Well-known member
First Name
Stotnova
Joined
Jan 14, 2024
Threads
4
Messages
54
Reaction score
22
Location
CT
Vehicles
FS AWD named "Jerry", miniHummer EV (grandkids)
Occupation
Retired/sometime Rockstar
Country flag
Maybe the sending of vouchers is getting close. I hope…..
You are correct! Got my voucher three days ago by email. Spent it all at the Tesla store the next day. Pro tip: get a total for everything BEFORE entering the voucher number so you can be certain you are using the full voucher amount. After the voucher number is applied the order only reads $0.00 for each item ordered, making it more difficult to get a true total. No tax, no shipping charges will be applied. This is a refund, after all.
 

Jackson0810

Well-known member
First Name
Derrick
Joined
Dec 27, 2023
Threads
8
Messages
65
Reaction score
23
Location
Georgia
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
You are correct! Got my voucher three days ago by email. Spent it all at the Tesla store the next day. Pro tip: get a total for everything BEFORE entering the voucher number so you can be certain you are using the full voucher amount. After the voucher number is applied the order only reads $0.00 for each item ordered, making it more difficult to get a true total. No tax, no shipping charges will be applied. This is a refund, after all.
What all did you order - if you don’t mind me asking.
 

Cyberjam

Well-known member
First Name
Stotnova
Joined
Jan 14, 2024
Threads
4
Messages
54
Reaction score
22
Location
CT
Vehicles
FS AWD named "Jerry", miniHummer EV (grandkids)
Occupation
Retired/sometime Rockstar
Country flag
What all did you order - if you don’t mind me asking.
Sure, thanks for asking. I ordered a Tesla Universal Wall Connector (I've been using a 220 outlet in the garage since delivery on May 5, 2024), two of the ladder-style tailgate ramps (I got two for when I want to run wheeled vehicles into the bed, like a kids' minicar, or maybe a Miata), L-track hooks, L-track cleats, D-rings (you know, for doing truck things), the J1772 Adapter Door Dock, a wireless Portable Charger 2.0, some insulated tumblers, apparel, lifestyle items like backpacks. And oh yeah, the necessary and functional stainless steel Cyberopener to crack jar lids that won't open for me. Quite the spree. Like I tell the Cybertourists that collect around the truck, I never believed I could have this much fun at my age!
 
 
Top