• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Truck won’t stay connected to WiFi

    This is such an odd situation. I have made no changes to my network other than rebooting the entire eero system. After doing that my CT has been consistently connecting to WiFi. Now there is a firmware update (that for some reason eero doesn’t automatically apply) that I plan to install...
  2. Truck won’t stay connected to WiFi

    Very interesting... I've tried everything you did except connecting my CT to the guest network. I'll try that and see how it goes.
  3. Powershare Update - Solar while islanding without powerwall

    Are you saying you have solar but no Powerwall and Powershare is working? Asking because we have solar and Powerwall and are sadly still waiting for PowerShare.
  4. Truck won’t stay connected to WiFi

    Update: Starting on Feb 5th, our CT starting maintaining a solid WiFi connection all day long without any rebooting. However, following an EERO firmware update on Feb 24th the CT is back to me having to reboot it in order to connect. After looking at the EERO firmware history, there was an...
  5. Truck won’t stay connected to WiFi

    I wanted to report back what Tesla Serivce told me. I had the CT in for service on 1/28 and here is what was put in the service record ”Verified custom concern through syslog data inspection. Found home wireless point DHCP offering vehicle IP addresses unsupported by vehicle due to internal IP...
  6. Truck won’t stay connected to WiFi

    I hate that this is happening to some of us, but I'm also glad it's not just me. I doubt there is anything they will be able to do about this at my upcoming service appointment, but it least it will be documented.
  7. Truck won’t stay connected to WiFi

    Thanks for your willingness to help. It's much appreciated. I've actually tried those same troubleshooting steps before. I even went as far as turning off the 5GHz band on my network in hopes of forcing the CT to connect to the 2.4GHz band. However, that was unsuccessful. Sorry if I...
  8. Truck won’t stay connected to WiFi

    I know it's not a weak signal on my end because I have an access point in the garage that is hard wired and the CT connects to it once I actually reboot it. I have also seen where my router shows that the CT is connected but on the CT's display it says it isn't connected. BTW - It does connect...
  9. Truck won’t stay connected to WiFi

    Have any of you run into issues where your truck won’t stay connected to your WiFi? My truck will consistently drop off my network (while not in sleep mode). I then have to reboot it. Once that happens, it reconnects. But when I leave and come back home it does not reconnect. I have a service...
  10. App Charging Limit Changes By Itself

    Have any of you experienced any issues in the Tesla app where it changes your charge limit on its own? I normally have my limit set at 80% charge from any source and up to 90% when charging from ”excess” solar. However, on several occasions I have opened the app to see that my lower limit...
  11. Wheel Cover waiting room ⏳

    I heard from my SC that they are getting their shipment of wheel covers later this month. I have an appointment on 9/24 to get my spare tire installed. Hoping to get the wheel covers as well.
  12. Screw in Tire

    The guy at Costco was great. He knew how to ”start” it without me having to tell him, I knew about Jack Mode, and I was able to watch him through the window and see the care he took with the CT. I was quite impressed.
  13. Screw in Tire

    Costco plugged it with no problem. The screw was only about half inch and the tech said it barely punctured the tire.
  14. Screw in Tire

    Good point. I usually use Discount TIre but since they are closed on Sundays I picked Costco. I have a Monday appointment with Discount Tire just in case Costco says no.
  15. Screw in Tire

    ”Funny” thing is we were just looking at using our PowerShare voucher to get a spare tire along with a few other things. Of course in true form, by the time we decided to pull the trigger the spare tires were sold out.
  16. Screw in Tire

    UGH!!!! Went out this morning and heard a “click click click” sound coming from the rear of the truck. It was all too familiar so I turned around and came home. Upon inspection found a screw in the rear passenger tire. I have an appointment at Costco to get the tire plugged. Have any of you...
  17. Anybody getting called to install the aero covers?

    They may not want to overburden the SC with installs, but shipping the covers to the SC and having owners pick them up would certainly be cheaper for Tesla.
  18. Powershare Home Backup Bundle in the Tesla Shop for $2500.00

    We picked our CT up on May 4th back when the voucher was gonna be $700. After they sent the new $2500 email it took about 3 weeks to get the voucher.
  19. Temporary Sun Shade solution+Found use for Rear View Mirror

    We are thinking about getting this: https://a.co/d/0caEZY1l
  20. Charge Limit Settings Change

    Normally we have our CT set to charge to 80% and up to 90% when there is sufficient solar. However we have seen some weirdness where all of a sudden our charge settings change automatically. Last week it changed to 66% and up to 76% when there’s sufficient solar. Tuesday the settings changed to...
Top