• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

I just LINE-X'd my Cyberbeast Cybertruck (bed spray liner on bed + rear hatch)

CactusPilot

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 27, 2022
Threads
14
Messages
241
Reaction score
234
Location
Arizona
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3 Performance, and Tesla Model Y
Occupation
Airline Pilot
Country flag
Decided to have all the plastic in the bed sprayed at LINE-X. They did a great job and it looks great! The Phoenix location did an amazing job. I would highly recommend them.

I was their first Cybertruck, so it took all day. It will probably cost about $1500 for future trucks if you want it done like the way I did it…very time consuming to remove, tape, spray and re-install all the plastic…but it looks amazing.

I decided to spray the rear hatch trim also…depending how the bed liner material bonds to the slick plastic, I may go back and spray the rest of the trim on top of the bed…thoughts?


Tesla Roadster 2nd gen I just LINE-X'd my Cyberbeast Cybertruck (bed spray liner on bed + rear hatch) 20240524_104104


Tesla Roadster 2nd gen I just LINE-X'd my Cyberbeast Cybertruck (bed spray liner on bed + rear hatch) 20240524_104245


Tesla Roadster 2nd gen I just LINE-X'd my Cyberbeast Cybertruck (bed spray liner on bed + rear hatch) 20240524_104129


Tesla Roadster 2nd gen I just LINE-X'd my Cyberbeast Cybertruck (bed spray liner on bed + rear hatch) 20240524_104120


Tesla Roadster 2nd gen I just LINE-X'd my Cyberbeast Cybertruck (bed spray liner on bed + rear hatch) 20240524_105820


Tesla Roadster 2nd gen I just LINE-X'd my Cyberbeast Cybertruck (bed spray liner on bed + rear hatch) 20240524_104312


Tesla Roadster 2nd gen I just LINE-X'd my Cyberbeast Cybertruck (bed spray liner on bed + rear hatch) 20240524_104248


Tesla Roadster 2nd gen I just LINE-X'd my Cyberbeast Cybertruck (bed spray liner on bed + rear hatch) 20240524_105847


Tesla Roadster 2nd gen I just LINE-X'd my Cyberbeast Cybertruck (bed spray liner on bed + rear hatch) 20240524_105753


Tesla Roadster 2nd gen I just LINE-X'd my Cyberbeast Cybertruck (bed spray liner on bed + rear hatch) 20240524_104318


Tesla Roadster 2nd gen I just LINE-X'd my Cyberbeast Cybertruck (bed spray liner on bed + rear hatch) 20240524_104251


Tesla Roadster 2nd gen I just LINE-X'd my Cyberbeast Cybertruck (bed spray liner on bed + rear hatch) 20240524_104258


Tesla Roadster 2nd gen I just LINE-X'd my Cyberbeast Cybertruck (bed spray liner on bed + rear hatch) 20240523_085849


Tesla Roadster 2nd gen I just LINE-X'd my Cyberbeast Cybertruck (bed spray liner on bed + rear hatch) 20240523_083740


Tesla Roadster 2nd gen I just LINE-X'd my Cyberbeast Cybertruck (bed spray liner on bed + rear hatch) 20240523_084858


Tesla Roadster 2nd gen I just LINE-X'd my Cyberbeast Cybertruck (bed spray liner on bed + rear hatch) 20240524_105758
 
Last edited:

Mini2nut

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 2, 2020
Threads
126
Messages
2,862
Reaction score
1,364
Location
CA
Vehicles
CT in 2026?
Country flag
Outstanding workmanship. That's a lot of labor to remove and reinstall a CT bedliner.

The crew apparently removed the entire composite bed from the Giga casting.

I wonder what prep they did to make the bedliner spray stick to the composite bed material.
 

SentinelOne

Well-known member
First Name
Jason
Joined
Dec 18, 2019
Threads
45
Messages
1,149
Reaction score
716
Location
Colorado
Vehicles
See Sig
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Looks good and will last a long time. My current truck has had it for 7 years and looks new! Torn on if I do it on the CT (need my truck first)...composit bed should hold up pretty well and line adds weight...that being said extra protection.....

Wonder what it would look like on the bumpers / side plastic? eg those areas as I understand are cheap plastic and easy to scratch....
 

XCeilidhX

Well-known member
First Name
Drew
Joined
Oct 25, 2022
Threads
8
Messages
336
Reaction score
359
Location
Silicon Valley & Surrounds
Vehicles
Model 3, Model S, CB 047XXX
Country flag
The photo with the entire bed removed and all the parts and wires underneath is the first photo I have seen of a CT/CB like this. Fascinating.

Thanks so much for sharing. I wasn’t aware that some shops did this for bedliners. I thought they all just got sprayed in place with overspray areas taped or sheeted off for protection but I guess that’s the basic bitch way to do it and this is the next level… so you also schooled me on bedliners with this post. Damn.

The end results look great. I wonder if there is a shop of this caliber that does bedliners this way in the SF Bay area. ?

Thanks again for posting these photos. You must be stoked about how it turned out!

Cheers
 

P24

New member
First Name
Pablo
Joined
May 14, 2024
Threads
0
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
New Jersey
Vehicles
2024 Cybertruck
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Looks awesome! I want to get it done now too.
If I can’t find anyone reliable to do it, I’ll get the lift gate done at a minimum. Especially since I already scratched it up shoveling mulch out of the bed. ?
 

Jarrod

New member
First Name
Jarrod
Joined
Dec 13, 2019
Threads
0
Messages
4
Reaction score
2
Location
San Diego
Vehicles
Chevy Silverado, Cybertruck (ordered)
Occupation
Sales
Country flag
Decided to have all the plastic in the bed sprayed at LINE-X. They did a great job and it looks great! The Phoenix location did an amazing job. I would highly recommend them.

I was the their first Cybertruck so it took all day. It will probably cost about $1500 for future trucks if you want it done like the way I did it…very time consuming to remove, tape, spray and re-install all the plastic…but it looks amazing.

I decided to spray the rear hatch trim also…depending how the bed liner material bonds to the slick plastic, I may go back to back and spray the rest of the trim on top of the bed…thoughts?


20240524_104104.jpg


20240524_104245.jpg


20240524_104129.jpg


20240524_104120.jpg


20240524_105820.jpg


20240524_104312.jpg


20240524_104248.jpg


20240524_105847.jpg


20240524_105753.jpg


20240524_104318.jpg


20240524_104251.jpg


20240524_104258.jpg


20240523_085849.jpg


20240523_083740.jpg


20240523_084858.jpg


20240524_105758.jpg
 

FutureBoy

Well-known member
First Name
Reginald
Joined
Oct 1, 2020
Threads
205
Messages
3,344
Reaction score
1,940
Location
Kirkland WA USA
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
The bed liner treatment would look awesome on the plastic wheel flares, bumpers and rocker panel.
Agree.

I also wonder if the Tesla bed accessories will still be able to fit correctly after the line-x?
 

Jarrod

New member
First Name
Jarrod
Joined
Dec 13, 2019
Threads
0
Messages
4
Reaction score
2
Location
San Diego
Vehicles
Chevy Silverado, Cybertruck (ordered)
Occupation
Sales
Country flag
That looks awesome! I think the plastic would look awesome as well as maybe the wheel flairs!
 
 
Top