• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Cboy7

    Cybertruck range while towing is HORRIBLE!

    Yes half is correct for any electric vehicle. For local towing from 120-140 miles, you will be fine. i you need to go further, get a diesel.
  2. Cboy7

    Sharkhide metal protectant - another product to deal with fingerprints

    Its not worth it to me... after 6 months you wont care about fingerprints and it will have a nice patina. I'll just wash it for the big fancy date nights with my wife... Its been a huge turn on for her :)
  3. Cboy7

    Brake Malfunction; hit light pole

    This whole situation sucks, so sorry to hear you are still dealing with it.
  4. Cboy7

    I just LINE-X'd my Cyberbeast Cybertruck (bed spray liner on bed + rear hatch)

    The floor of the bed is already coated with a linex type material. They dumped concrete blacks into it and it was fine
  5. Cboy7

    PowerShare + Cybertruck saved us a 24 hour power outage

    was there not enough voltage for the AC or you simply didnt want to deplete the batteries?
  6. Cboy7

    Tesla changed the Powershare benefit for FS CT orders - from $4000 credit to $2500 voucher

    Just so everyone knows. You can buy an $18 adapter on amazon and plug the Nema 14-50 in rear truck bed, directly into a generator interlock to power your whole house manually. Save $4000. Typpically its about $800 to install a generator interlock, or do it yourself (carefully)
  7. Cboy7

    $16.99 Fix For Fingerprint-Free Door Closing -- Stick On Door Handle

    Very nice! I got the same ones from amazon. The only thing is, 1 came off so i used double sided gorrilla tape and they work perfect. My rec is to buy 2 sided gorrilla tape right away so you dont have to scrape off the cheap adhesive that comes with it. Also, I had good luck removing those...
  8. Cboy7

    Installed doorhandles to prevent fingerprints

    They dont interfere with the door, but looks like i have to upgrade the doublesided tape to gorrilla tape... is not very grippy
  9. Cboy7

    Installed doorhandles to prevent fingerprints

    Ordered some cabinet door handles on Amazon in order to have something to grab onto the door to close them without touching the outside. it works very well! https://a.co/d/cKN7iW4
  10. Cboy7

    Sarasota New Service and Sales Center Grand Opening

    If my delivery goes well tomorrow in St pete, I will be there
  11. Cboy7

    Towing Immediately After Delivery Pickup?

    how did you find one at another dealer? did they message you or you asked them?
  12. Cboy7

    Suspension Issue!

    April 27? or does it travel into the future now?
  13. Cboy7

    Ike Gauntlet towing test: Cybertruck vs F-150 5.0 vs Ram 2500 6.7 (by TFL)

    I agree. Same with the guy that sold his 'house' to go on a trip and live in his cybertruck. I dont want to ding his dream but its for clicks and is cringe to me. I get people are trying to make a living with clicks and likes. But at some point, its just a vehicle.
  14. Cboy7

    Cheap and effective windshield cleaner for inside glass window : cleaning pole / wand

    Yea, 100% would do same, to have it right away. I just added it for other people ... I'm making a list of things on my amazon, in case I do take delivery
  15. Cboy7

    Cheap and effective windshield cleaner for inside glass window : cleaning pole / wand

    Found it on amazon for $8 https://www.amazon.com/INC-Cleaner-Collapsible-Windshield-Microfiber/dp/B07L4KBGCB
  16. Cboy7

    Phone Mount Installed

    Good to know.. I was thinking one review said he loved the wireless charger
  17. Cboy7

    Phone Mount Installed

    I'm curious why people mount it there instead of having it on the wireless charger in center console? is it because of lack of airplay?
  18. Cboy7

    The issues are piling up…

    That's very true, and I appreciate the input! i've been trying to get balanced information on it and in the cyber truck forum on Reddit, the mods are like an active cult and will ban anyone even if you browse another sub it to get information on the truck, they banned me for reading up on other...
Top