• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Frunk Hooks for Groceries, Bags and Other Things (3D Print File Inside)

65SoYoLO

Well-known member
First Name
Keith
Joined
Feb 9, 2021
Threads
29
Messages
1,527
Reaction score
1,177
Location
Long Island NY
Vehicles
2024 CyberTruck
Occupation
Retired truck driver
Country flag
Would you mind asking how much he would charge to make me some
Sorry it took so long, the place is called PCBWAY.com I think it was 33 or 35 with a coupon he found
 

KingCobraJFS

Member
First Name
Josh
Joined
May 29, 2024
Threads
1
Messages
24
Reaction score
2
Location
Wyoming
Vehicles
2024 CyberTruck
Occupation
Rockstar
Country flag
Lol, it's like you all are in an echo chamber and a bubble at the same time. Being amazed by hooks ffs.
 

dalton108

Well-known member
First Name
Dalton
Joined
Oct 17, 2020
Threads
92
Messages
3,014
Reaction score
2,983
Location
USA
Vehicles
ā€˜24 FS/CB; ā€˜24 MX; ā€˜23 MS PLAID (Prior: ā€˜20-MY; ā€˜21-M3P) (Also: ā€˜14-FJ; ā€˜21-C8)
Occupation
Lawyer
Country flag
Cool hooks!
 

Cybertruck Dude

Well-known member
First Name
Ed
Joined
Nov 29, 2023
Threads
0
Messages
116
Reaction score
67
Location
Illinois
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
OperatingEngineer
Country flag
UPDATE: Since some member requested the 3D print STL file, here is the link to download the hook design file.

Frunk Hooks 3D Print .STL file (download)

https://www.cybertruckownersclub.com/forum/CYBERTRUCK-HOOK-XL.STL


Check out these little hook I designed and 3d printed them. I thought they are useful, for me at least. You could hang what ever you could think of.

Here is what I use them for. Not many companies making little accessories for the CT, so I make and use them.

No drill or screw at all. No modify to any factory parts at all. Double sided tape is optional, but I don’t use it. You could still open the cover to access you HEPA filter.


IMG_4908.jpeg


IMG_4911.jpeg


IMG_4875.jpeg
This is very cool idea, thank you! I printed them up and I did 4 x 2 rows on my daughter’s 3-D printer. It took about 15 minutes for 8 of them. That will definitely come in handy for plastic bags! It’s always the little things that add up. Again thank you!
 

Cybertruck Dude

Well-known member
First Name
Ed
Joined
Nov 29, 2023
Threads
0
Messages
116
Reaction score
67
Location
Illinois
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
OperatingEngineer
Country flag
UPDATE: Since some member requested the 3D print STL file, here is the link to download the hook design file.

Frunk Hooks 3D Print .STL file (download)

https://www.cybertruckownersclub.com/forum/CYBERTRUCK-HOOK-XL.STL


Check out these little hook I designed and 3d printed them. I thought they are useful, for me at least. You could hang what ever you could think of.

Here is what I use them for. Not many companies making little accessories for the CT, so I make and use them.

No drill or screw at all. No modify to any factory parts at all. Double sided tape is optional, but I don’t use it. You could still open the cover to access you HEPA filter.


IMG_4908.jpeg


IMG_4911.jpeg


IMG_4875.jpeg
Do you have the 3D print for sunglasses holder that goes behind the screen? I haven’t found the file for it yet though. I did print up the spikes for the wheels as well. Look good until I get my wheel covers.

Tesla Roadster 2nd gen Frunk Hooks for Groceries, Bags and Other Things (3D Print File Inside) IMG_8015


Tesla Roadster 2nd gen Frunk Hooks for Groceries, Bags and Other Things (3D Print File Inside) IMG_8017


Tesla Roadster 2nd gen Frunk Hooks for Groceries, Bags and Other Things (3D Print File Inside) IMG_8016
 

stealthynorm

Member
First Name
Norm
Joined
Jan 2, 2025
Threads
0
Messages
12
Reaction score
7
Location
Mesa, AZ
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I would like some of these hooks but don't have a 3D printer. Can anyone print some for me and mail them? I will pay a fair price for them.
 

65SoYoLO

Well-known member
First Name
Keith
Joined
Feb 9, 2021
Threads
29
Messages
1,527
Reaction score
1,177
Location
Long Island NY
Vehicles
2024 CyberTruck
Occupation
Retired truck driver
Country flag
I would like some of these hooks but don't have a 3D printer. Can anyone print some for me and mail them? I will pay a fair price for them.
sure, I will talk to my nephew.
PM Sent.
 
Last edited:

Pialot

Well-known member
First Name
Jeff
Joined
Dec 27, 2023
Threads
8
Messages
179
Reaction score
156
Location
Florida
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Litigation Management
Country flag
Oh can you send me the link for the STL file please! I’d like to print some
 
 
Top