• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Floor Storage Divider available for download (3D print)

Sandman1962

Well-known member
First Name
Sel
Joined
Apr 18, 2023
Threads
12
Messages
230
Reaction score
221
Location
San Diego
Vehicles
Model S , Model X
Country flag
I just want to update my solution - a previous post suggested some foam tape like material on each end of the bottle holders. I just happened to have some adhesive silicon strips on my desk. I placed a strip on each end and all my problems were solved. The holders just solve my issue of where to put large water bottles.
Thank you original poster for your work!
 

huynh1991

Member
First Name
Stephen
Joined
Dec 27, 2024
Threads
3
Messages
8
Reaction score
12
Location
San Diego
Vehicles
Cybertruck, model x performance
Occupation
I could tell you but I will have to kill you.. jk
Country flag
This is definitely going on the printer next! Thanks for sharing!
 

machmax

Well-known member
First Name
JP
Joined
Nov 10, 2024
Threads
7
Messages
93
Reaction score
57
Location
Tampa, FL
Vehicles
‘24 CT (Non-FS)
Occupation
retired
Country flag
The floor storage area is the easiest place to set your togo boxes but then they slide forward and back with the slightest twitch of the pedal. So I created this adjustable fence system to keep things where you put them. Free to download here:
https://www.printables.com/model/1080096-cybertruck-fsd-floor-storage-divider

1732067846734-uy.jpg
hey man I know this thread has been awhile but I just now had a little time to actually mess around with your design. I already have an organizer insert that I didn’t wanna get rid of but still wanted your product so this what I came up with. With a couple of holders for my adjustable cup holder (I know ? redundant), front tall fence with side winglets for my mail after I pick them up from our mailbox cluster and a couple of short fences that I move around.

Tesla Roadster 2nd gen Floor Storage Divider available for download (3D print) IMG_9063
 
 
Top