• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Cybertruck hits charging rate over 400kW!

greggertruck

Well-known member
First Name
g
Joined
Mar 30, 2022
Threads
214
Messages
2,319
Reaction score
698
Location
Zimbabwe
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
I post Cybertruck stuff on the Internet and people like it.
Country flag
Charging curve on 800V charging system (in EU)
Max 404kW @ 5% SoC


Tesla Roadster 2nd gen Cybertruck hits charging rate over 400kW! GXNTOoNXgAAGqbW


 

Ruffles

Well-known member
First Name
Steve
Joined
Jun 21, 2024
Threads
14
Messages
184
Reaction score
226
Location
WA
Vehicles
Cyberbeast
Country flag
I wonder what adapter they used?
 

Gyzz

Active member
First Name
Kristian
Joined
Aug 14, 2024
Threads
4
Messages
43
Reaction score
29
Location
Houston, TX
Vehicles
(TMS 15', TMY 21') CB
Country flag
I am still curious to the adaptor used assuming it is a CT with NACS charge port (as the CT is assumed NOT delivered with CCS charge port)
 

Gurule92

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 2, 2021
Threads
193
Messages
3,221
Reaction score
1,254
Location
Colorado Springs
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
I'm always ready to check the curves
 

SONNYDUT

Well-known member
First Name
Sonny
Joined
Dec 16, 2019
Threads
7
Messages
233
Reaction score
268
Location
Westminster, Ca
Vehicles
Dual-Motor Cybertruck, Model S, Model Y, Model 3
Occupation
Engineering 3D Print Specailist
Country flag
Good to know, but for me, condition the battery while charging is my highest concern. Don't care much of how fast charge rates are, I could wait 10 minute longer if I need to. My CT charges 89kwh at the slowest toward 90%. That is fast enough for me.
 

Woodrick

Well-known member
First Name
Ed
Joined
Dec 30, 2023
Threads
5
Messages
3,540
Reaction score
2,231
Location
Gainesville Ga
Vehicles
Model 3, Model Y, Cybertruck AWD
Occupation
Consultant
Country flag
I am still curious to the adaptor used assuming it is a CT with NACS charge port (as the CT is assumed NOT delivered with CCS charge port)
The test was done in Europe, it's using CCS2 to charge.

CCS1 is what it used in North America.
 

Gyzz

Active member
First Name
Kristian
Joined
Aug 14, 2024
Threads
4
Messages
43
Reaction score
29
Location
Houston, TX
Vehicles
(TMS 15', TMY 21') CB
Country flag
I didnt think they made a EU CT model yet ??
So would assume that they used a CCS2 to NACS cenverter to charge or do Tesla deliver CT with CCS2 in europe ?
 
 
Top