• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Charging rate / speed?

mcorf

Well-known member
First Name
Mike
Joined
Apr 10, 2024
Threads
7
Messages
104
Reaction score
82
Location
Campbell,Ohio
Vehicles
2021 LRAWD Model Y. 2024 LRAWD Model 3. 2024 Foundation Series Cybertruck AWD.
Country flag
When I charge my Model 3 and Y with my Tesla Wall Charger I get a rate of between 43-45 mph. Can someone tell me how fast the CT charges? Thanks.
 

Crissa

Well-known member
First Name
Crissa
Joined
Jul 8, 2020
Threads
133
Messages
17,100
Reaction score
11,179
Location
Santa Cruz
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
When I charge my Model 3 and Y with my Tesla Wall Charger I get a rate of between 43-45 mph. Can someone tell me how fast the CT charges? Thanks.
As always, depends on your miles per kilowatt. But no more than 28 mph at full power, according to other posts.

-Crissa
 

HaulingAss

Well-known member
Joined
Oct 3, 2020
Threads
25
Messages
8,159
Reaction score
6,740
Location
Western Washington, USA
Vehicles
Cybertruck DM, 2010 F-150, 2018 Performance Model 3, 2024 Performance Model 3
Country flag
I don't know how long my Cybertruck takes to charge, I just plug it in when I arrive, when I depart it's ready to go!

I could guesstimate based upon the 387 Wh/miles of the EPA rating (Cybertruck with All-Terrain tires). It should get about 29 miles/hour. Mine's usually charged back up within an hour or two unless I come home discharged extra low. I only charge to 70% most of the time.
 
 
Top