• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. FSD v14.2.2.3 + Update 2025.45.8 released

    14.2.2.2... In a 35 MPH zone, hurry and standard are driving 35-36. In a 45 MPH zone hurry and standard drive 42 mph. In a 50, hurry does 52. In a 55 MPH zone, hurry does 65. In a 65 MPH highway - hurry does 80. Basically it's all over the place and totally inconsistent for different speed...
  2. How Good Is FSD 14.2.2.2? I Test It For 1,000 Miles In A Tesla Cybertruck

    Really enjoying having 14.2 drive me everywhere. That said I have a couple items bothering me in my CT. I say in mine because from reading other people's feedback, other people have totally different issues and I do not ever experience their issues. 1) Speeds are inconsistent and many times...
  3. FSD v14 “Max Speed” Workaround (Not Perfect, But Helpful in Bad Conditions)

    Meanwhile, my CT after 14.2.2.2 doesn't want to speed at all. Which in NJ is a mortal sin and will get you shot. I have to keep hitting the accelerator in Hurry mode to get it above speed limit. Hurry was perfect when it would do 10 over and standard did 5 over.
  4. Ryan Vogel Built the Waze App Tesla Should’ve Made

    I know i am the minority as most people seem to love Waze. But I really dislike waze. The cartoon interface, which my brain mistranslates when looking at the real world, combined with the constant nags (police activity ahead is it still there???) Car on side or road? Still there?? F off...
  5. Weird FSD steering of CT on interstate

    Sounds scary. I have not encountered anything like that on all my highway driving. Strange the inconsistencies between trucks.
  6. Apple CarPlay coming to Tesla as soon as end of year!

    I am sure I am the only one, but I hate waze. I find it distracting with it constantly asking you questions... police activity... is it still there???? Car on side of road.... is it still there???? Who are these people that are so excited to put in these notifications? I have ridden thousands...
  7. Tesla Superchargers removed from NJ Turnpike

    NJ and corruption... perfect together. Those involved will get their nice kickback, while 5 years from now, it will be either ripped out and not replaced or abandoned because this company goes bankrupt and no one maintains it.
  8. I have 2 Cyberbeasts and they both do have some common issues

    I have an AWD - so probably not relevant to this conversation. However when i go over the speed bumps every day dropping my son off at school, if I hit them at 19 mph or lower, I go over softly. at 20 to 22 its pretty rough, 23+ its like I am hitting a curb. It seems like the air suspension...
  9. Needed a tow this morning. Rain related?

    Hey I am VIN 18001... hello production neighbor. I hope I don't have this LOL. Nothing but rain here all week in NJ. 12K miles.
  10. massive errors - truck returned "undrivable"

    To the OP, did they give you a loaner when you dropped it off?
  11. When to plug-in at home?

    Here is my short version, 2 cents. Plug in every night. If you don't use most of your battery every day you can just set your charge limit to less than 80%, like 70 or even 60. But generally best to plug in and leave plugged in. Smaller charging ranges are better for the battery. But...
  12. CYBERTRUCK FLOOR MATS

    Not totally sure I understand your question... Sounds like you got regular CT (non-foundation series). And it also sounds like the Tesla SC you picked it up from did not put the regular carpet floor mats in for you. And when you tried to yourself, they don't seem to fit right on the driver...
  13. Gear Whine - Any stories on resolution?

    Mine is loud like this and I feel like it's getting louder.
  14. 2024.32.20.1 Update Now Downloading

    I am not too thrilled yet with FSD. It just keeps taking turns too tightly. I have not been using it a ton (about 50 miles or so) because I almost always have interventions with it. Mostly left turns taken too tight. I have had one time where it almost caught the front corner of a car...
  15. Recall: Rear View Camera Image Delay issue fixed by software update pushed September 19

    Holy cow, there is literally not 1 news site where this is not front page news. They are practically frothing at the mouth for something that impacted almost no one and was fixed immediately. But a mountain of comments. My co-workers were so worried that they kept telling me they are seeing...
  16. Looking at replacement tires for Cybertruck (BFG KO3 & Michelin Defender), pros and cons

    Do you take the tires off the wheels yourself or do you just have a second set of wheels and swap them out each time? Do you have a lift? Just curious, becuase I like the idea of swapping tires, but just seems like a big pain in the butt... but I am old and lazy now too.
  17. 2024.32.5.4 Update Now Rolling Out

    Oh really? I didn't know that was possible. How much faster before it disengages I wonder. When you are doing it, do you guys hover your foot over the brake for potential issues? I guess thats the benefit if it goes super slow, it should be obvious and give you time if it is going to screw up.
  18. 20" Tsportline Lightweight Wheels + KO2 Tires Less Efficient by 11% (vs. Stock)

    The OP says is 11% less efficient, I ask could be tire vs. wheel, and you say there's no difference. So why don't you just respond / tell the OP that he is wrong, because you looked at the tires and said they have the same stats so no difference...
  19. 20" Tsportline Lightweight Wheels + KO2 Tires Less Efficient by 11% (vs. Stock)

    I wonder how much is the tire and how much is the wheel.
Top