• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

CT Update Tracker Thread - Latest Update: 2024.26.100 & 2024.32 - No FSD for CT yet

Penukoko

Well-known member
First Name
Mike
Joined
Dec 6, 2023
Threads
3
Messages
63
Reaction score
63
Location
Colorado
Vehicles
Tacoma, reserved Cybertruck Tri Motor
Country flag
My update also disappeared. Wondering if Tesla yanked it back.
 

Trexty

Active member
First Name
Tyler
Joined
Jan 25, 2024
Threads
10
Messages
31
Reaction score
54
Location
New York City
Vehicles
Ford f 150 raptor
Occupation
Machinery and equipment sales
Country flag
Meanwhile I’m stuck in 20.0.9
 

dovy

New member
First Name
DĹŤvy
Joined
Apr 3, 2024
Threads
0
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Virginia
Vehicles
Cybertruck AWD
Occupation
Developer
Country flag
Supposedly 2024.26.5 has FSD on Cybertruck per tessie.com. OOO baby.
 

Obie_fl

Well-known member
First Name
Tom
Joined
Mar 12, 2024
Threads
0
Messages
170
Reaction score
126
Location
Florida
Vehicles
2018 Model S, 2024 Model Y, Cybertruck FS AWD
Country flag
Look at the link it says Upcoming improvements. the four missing bullets haven't made it in yet.

- Earlier and more natural lane change decisions.

- Vision-only driver monitoring with sunglasses.

- End-to-End on highway.

- FSD on Cybertruck.

Also the release notes here only shows S3XY vehicles.

Also 26.5 does not appear to be in the wild yet none on TeslaFi or Teslascope.
 

Eddyrelik

Well-known member
Joined
Aug 9, 2023
Threads
13
Messages
173
Reaction score
149
Location
Los Angeles
Vehicles
Model 3, CT
Country flag
Very different opinions on here, not sure because of the thread merge? But is it safe to update or better to wait for FSD? I'm still on 2024.20.9 and not any notification of any updates yet.
 

Obie_fl

Well-known member
First Name
Tom
Joined
Mar 12, 2024
Threads
0
Messages
170
Reaction score
126
Location
Florida
Vehicles
2018 Model S, 2024 Model Y, Cybertruck FS AWD
Country flag
I'd say it is safe to update to the 2024.26 branch as this new version 26.5 has the 12.5 FSD. Chances are pretty good CT FSD will be released on the 2024.26 branch.
 

65SoYoLO

Well-known member
First Name
Keith
Joined
Feb 9, 2021
Threads
29
Messages
1,527
Reaction score
1,177
Location
Long Island NY
Vehicles
2024 CyberTruck
Occupation
Retired truck driver
Country flag
I had the update I think sunday and monday but I denied it many many times and then it disappeared. Dam.
 

SeattleTom

Well-known member
First Name
Tom
Joined
Mar 27, 2024
Threads
1
Messages
141
Reaction score
128
Location
Seattle
Vehicles
Model Y, Cybertruck (soon!)
Country flag
The 26 branch offers new features since the 20 branch.
  • YouTube Music
  • Go on Green
  • Amazon Music
  • Vision Speed Limits
  • Parental Controls
  • Weather Forecast and Air Quality
  • Schedule Charge and Preconditioning
  • Navigate to Sub-Destinations
  • Other Updates
  • Security Improvements
  • Improved Climate Panel
I'm guessing 26.4 is a bug fix for 26.3.1 which would explain why the 26.3.1 updates stopped. Be interesting to see if anything is new in this release. As far as FSD who knows. I'm sitting on the 2024.20 branch just in case.
I notice on the Lights menu that “Night Only” for the internal LED strip no longer works after 26.3.1, so I suspect that is one of the bug fixes…at least for me! I don’t know if anyone else experienced it. :)
 

rtfitch

Well-known member
First Name
Santa R.T.
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Threads
14
Messages
422
Reaction score
547
Location
North Pole, Magnolia, TX in Summer
Website
www.rtfitchauthor.com
Vehicles
Blitzen the Beast, Sleigh
Occupation
Gift Giver
Country flag

Darth abbott

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 16, 2023
Threads
9
Messages
143
Reaction score
161
Location
Mn
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
My CT is on V12 (2024.20.9)
Anyone else? Is this normal?
Yes, good chunck of the fleet are still on 2024.20.9. Do you have advanced updates turned on under software. That speeds up the updates. But since we have not seen 2024.26.5 installed with fsd on any cars yet, i would not rush to get to 2024.26 until then.
 
 
Top