Not to blab but if robotaxi will work it will probably most get used in cities and we are very much not there yet on fsd. A huge amount of things need work. We need some adas drivers in big cities stat.
I should mention I live in a place where everybody is speeding, nobody lets you in. All the roads lanes and parking lots are tight and well everybody has an attitude. So frankly aside from fsd real people would also probably struggle to drive here but they probably at least check before going at...
Finally got to try some FSD with the cyber truck release and I live in the nyc suburbs. Today unlike ai driver and other fsd testers I dident have to go looking for a challenge to get a disengage. Pulling off my block onto a main road with cars parked on the sides it just went for it even though...
Ordered these a while ago and finally got them on; they go on easy lock incredibly tight match the paint of the rim almost perfectly and well they are aluminum so it makes the wheel look and feel like one lugnut less secretly attached rim. Highly recommend.
if interested...