• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. FSD videos from Cybertrucks driving on public roads! (by Early Access Owners)

    I think we're all surprised by the quick rollout. Happy to be wrong here.
  2. FSD videos from Cybertrucks driving on public roads! (by Early Access Owners)

    Fcuking called it!!! This is exactly what I predicted. After the FSD Engineer guy on twitter posted the sweating gif in response to only a few days left in Sept, I knew it was coming out. But I also knew it was only going to come out on 9/30 to a few select people so they can say they made the...
  3. PowerShare is worth it - Story from hurricane Helene.

    Saw something similar to this on twitter. Remember this answer when someone asks you about charging at home and asks what you do if you don't have any power at home. Question: "What do you do when the power is out?" Answer: "I plug my house into my truck" They'll be confused for a sec, then...
  4. Tonneau reopening 6" after closing

    This is a temp fix at best. I did this over and over and over, and it kept happening. Only real fix is to take it into service.
  5. Tonneau reopening 6" after closing

    Yes, they replaced the motor. I assume they used a voltage test device to determine the incorrect voltage issue.
  6. Powershare Complete: But missing option in CT

    If it's not active, just call your installer to follow up with Tesla. That's what I had to do.
  7. Tonneau reopening 6" after closing

    You need service. Schedule an appointment. For me, one motor was getting incorrect voltage causing this.
  8. PowerShare Experience - Worked During Power Failure

    Nice, I got to use mine twice last week. Quick power blip, then boom, back online. So nice.
  9. Anyone got Autopark update? (Assuming no FSD yet)

    The update with CT AP doesn't even show up on Teslafi, it clearly only went to social media people. Something must be wrong with the update otherwise they woulda pushed it wide by now. My guess is AP by end of the month and FSD by end of the year.
  10. Tesla Cybertruck Cooler hands on video review - my first impressions

    lmao, when I first read the title of this thread, I thought you were trying to say your hands on review of the truck was the coolest. . Like.. the year book meme. Danial, The Cooler Daniel. Took me a sec to realize you meant THE Cooler.
  11. Critical Issue Detected

    I drove to Oregon and back(TN) with no issues. But that worry was there in the back of my brain.
  12. CT Update Tracker Thread - Latest Update: 2024.26.100 & 2024.32 - No FSD for CT yet

    2024.32 & 2024.26.100 show up on Tessie now. 2024.26.100 shows one roll out in Germany. Are the 100 sub versions EU version numbers? https://stats.tessie.com/
  13. CT Update Tracker Thread - Latest Update: 2024.26.100 & 2024.32 - No FSD for CT yet

    Learned something new from a kind redditor. For those eagerly awaiting the FSD update, no need to get excited for an update unless it ends in .5, .10, .15, or .20. "They use .5/.10/.15/.20 for FSD releases. Next FSD update will be on 2024.26.10"
  14. Lights so Bright - Getting flashed 75% of the time

    Yeah, on my recent road trip folks were blinding/flashing me with their brights as if I was doing it to them. I ended up hovering my finger over the brights button so I could do a quick flash to let them know by brights weren't on. Most of the time, they turned theirs off after the flash. That...
  15. CT Update Tracker Thread - Latest Update: 2024.26.100 & 2024.32 - No FSD for CT yet

    2024.26.6 is now showing up on https://www.notateslaapp.com/software-updates/version/2024.26.6/release-notes Still no deployments for 2024.26.5 or 2024.26.6 per teslafi. Neither show up on there yet.
  16. CT Update Tracker Thread - Latest Update: 2024.26.100 & 2024.32 - No FSD for CT yet

    It's my understanding that you can initiate a software update check once every 24 hours. Go to the software section on your CT, scroll down, and it'll check for an update. If Tesla has one for you, it'll show up.
Top