Have you had the interior surface of the windshield cleaned inside the camera shroud? That fogs up with material outgassing.FSD fails every day on my way to work due to sun glare. Wonder what the fix will be as Robotaxis can’t just give up…
The truck doesn't say that it believes it's dirty, which it did momentarily for my MS. Just direct sunlight disables it.Have you had the interior surface of the windshield cleaned inside the camera shroud? That fogs up with material outgassing.
You can look from outside or use the camera preview to see if it's an issue.
Mine would just go red hands, that was an earlier software version though.The truck doesn't say that it believes it's dirty, which it did momentarily for my MS. Just direct sunlight disables it.
I’ve not checked for outgassing that could be the answer! I know it was a big issue for me the first few months… There is no tinting on the front windshield…Have you had the interior surface of the windshield cleaned inside the camera shroud? That fogs up with material outgassing.
You can look from outside or use the camera preview to see if it's an issue.
Yep, us too.I’ve not checked for outgassing that could be the answer! I know it was a big issue for me the first few months… There is no tinting on the front windshield…
US-12 at 4pm...Winter is harder for me. Sun just hits right as it is different that time of year. Longer as blinding. Over the years this is often the time I see these comments.
Dakotas can be tough in the morning etc...
My experience:I don't think it is just outgassing as that should cause fsd issues even without direct sunlight. Mine consistently disengages as well when glare is directly at cameras.
This is 100% a rate limiting step tesla must overcome for cybercab to work. Maybe the cost savings of no pedals or steering wheel could be used in part for a UV filter for the lens?