• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Stuck4ger

    Has anyone with an AWD Model had the squeaking/chirping noise from the front motor/inverter fixed?

    My beast has always whined around 40mph with light thrittle. I thought it was the forward inverter. Not a big deal but noticeable with no music. It sure doesn’t have that ridiculous beeping noise!
  2. Stuck4ger

    Rear Emergency Door Release Identifier (3D Print)

    I don’t carry passengers that much but when I do, I either brief them or often I just roll down their windows a couple inches as I’m stopping.
  3. Stuck4ger

    Buy outright? Or lease

    No, it didn’t get him fired. It did get him noticed and he did leave not long after. Years later he has returned to SpaceX so he obviously wasn’t blacklisted. But I thought it was a good story. I’m not sure what he expected but it wasn’t an immediate reply from Elon.
  4. Stuck4ger

    Buy outright? Or lease

    I had a coworker that used to work at SpaceX. He happened to be online at 1:30 am when Elon sent a company-wide email offering something like $1500 credit for any employees that bought a Tesla in the next 24 hours. So without much thought my buddy sends a reply “does this apply for leases?” and...
  5. Stuck4ger

    Prevent wheel abrasion from core wheel covers by using liquid rubber padding or wire harness tape

    I went back and forth on whether I liked the look of the AT wheel covers or not and decided to use them to at least try them out. It took a few weeks before deciding they were not worth the hassle of taking them off for off roading or automatic car washes or going back to find them afterwards...
  6. Stuck4ger

    This rattle is killing me..

    For nearly the entire time I’ve had my truck I had a rattle at around 75mph that would go away if I pushed slightly on the A pillar trim. I mentioned it when I got new tires a couple of weeks ago and they surprised me by taking the trim off and finding a wire that was rubbing. All quiet now.
  7. Stuck4ger

    2025 Holiday Software Update now live (and installing on Cybertrucks)!

    Think what you could do with your truck in the driveway. The tree could be Karen’ing it, flipping it off, and shooting at it. Then the CT could do the holiday light show and bring world peace…
  8. Stuck4ger

    2025 Holiday Software Update now live (and installing on Cybertrucks)!

    Yes, I’ve always wondered why we can’t have both together. I hate not knowing what’s going on directly behind me just because I’m signaling. Sometimes I’ll push the camera button to force the display but then you lose the red highlight blind spot detections.
  9. Stuck4ger

    FSD parking oops (hit house reversing into garage)… yes I know I’m supervising

    I know every time my CT backs up I’m putting on my reading glasses and staring at the pillar side camera displays. I took my side mirrors off a year ago because I realized I only used them to ensure I didn’t hit them.
  10. Stuck4ger

    40,000 mi 8 tires

    I’m right at 4/32” tread on my original Goodyear ATs after 43,000 miles. Getting a set of Pirellis on Thursday.
  11. Stuck4ger

    DIY Side Mirror Delete & Door Hole Cover for Cybertruck

    Yeah, thankfully I don’t have that problem. My Beast is unique and I sure don’t want anybody else having a fender bender because they haven’t learned the sensors and scan.
  12. Stuck4ger

    DIY Side Mirror Delete & Door Hole Cover for Cybertruck

    I went with the full mirror delete nearly a year ago and have never looked back. Once you learn the scan and use the OEM sensors, it’s just superior. And safer. IMO 3rd party add-one just complicate things and detract.
  13. Stuck4ger

    Battery Extended Warranty coming from Tesla (for coverage beyond 8 year factory warranty)

    A friend had a 2020 Model-X battery suddenly fail. It was completely replaced within 5 days with one with better specs.
  14. Stuck4ger

    Battery Extended Warranty coming from Tesla (for coverage beyond 8 year factory warranty)

    Meh, I’ll save the $$ now and when the day comes that justifies battery replacement, I’ll buy a new (and likely upgraded) one.
  15. Stuck4ger

    Recall: Cybertruck Offroad Light Bar on 6,200 vehicles (recall notice attached)

    I took mine to 132 mph five times a couple weeks ago. I did notice a bit of wind noise and the cantrails were buzzing.
  16. Stuck4ger

    Epic Fail! - Cyberbeast - Tires shot at 6251 miles!!!

    I have 41,000 on my ATs. Rotated them at 6,500, then at 40,000. I think a lot of people get unnecessary wear by doing hard scrubbing turns on rough surfaces while parking. I stopped using auto park because it did that so much.
Top