• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

35” Tires - Anyone running 35's? Any rubbing?

Earthxploration

Active member
First Name
TCZ
Joined
Jan 26, 2024
Threads
4
Messages
42
Reaction score
61
Location
Las Vegas
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Tech Professional
Country flag
Is anyone here running 35” tires? (35x12.5). I’m really curious how much rubbing there is and at what height levels. I see a majority of you stick close to stock specs. Does anyone dare venture off?
 
OP
OP
Earthxploration

Earthxploration

Active member
First Name
TCZ
Joined
Jan 26, 2024
Threads
4
Messages
42
Reaction score
61
Location
Las Vegas
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Tech Professional
Country flag
OP
OP
Earthxploration

Earthxploration

Active member
First Name
TCZ
Joined
Jan 26, 2024
Threads
4
Messages
42
Reaction score
61
Location
Las Vegas
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Tech Professional
Country flag

DumpsterFire

Banned
Well-known member
Banned
Joined
Oct 26, 2023
Threads
13
Messages
503
Reaction score
572
Location
Utah
Vehicles
Model 3
Occupation
Mouth Breather
Country flag
Hey, thanks a bunch again! I saw this video a while back. I understand 37s won’t work but I wish someone tried 35s! I’m purchasing Volk Racing wheels 18x9 0 offset and debating between 295/70/18 (which is slightly shorter but wider than stock) or the 35x12.5 which is slightly taller and wider.
Sounds like you may be the first!
 

Brandon McNees

Well-known member
First Name
Brandon
Joined
Jan 12, 2025
Threads
4
Messages
65
Reaction score
29
Location
Grand Rapids, MI
Vehicles
Tesla Foundarion Cyberbeast
Occupation
Self Employed
Country flag



QUOTE="Earthxploration, post: 270661, member: 22659"]
Hey, thanks a bunch again! I saw this video a while back. I understand 37s won’t work but I wish someone tried 35s! I’m purchasing Volk Racing wheels 18x9 0 offset and debating between 295/70/18 (which is slightly shorter but wider than stock) or the 35x12.5 which is slightly taller and wider.
[/QUOTE]
 

CyberChet1234

New member
First Name
Chet
Joined
Aug 26, 2025
Threads
0
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Bristol, PA
Vehicles
Cybertruck AWD
Occupation
Chemist
Country flag
Is anyone here running 35” tires? (35x12.5). I’m really curious how much rubbing there is and at what height levels. I see a majority of you stick close to stock specs. Does anyone dare venture off?
I’ve had no problem since pickup of Cybertruck in December 2025. Wheel covers have popped off though. Stay away from curbs at drive thru. The rear wheel tirning fools you and peels the wheel cover off with some small damage
 

The Tumbler

Well-known member
First Name
AJ
Joined
Apr 1, 2024
Threads
10
Messages
175
Reaction score
151
Location
Alamo, ca
Vehicles
2024 Cybertruck FD series Dual Motor AWD
Occupation
Real Estate Broker
Country flag
Very much depends on the wheel offset. These fit. 18x9 with an 20mm offset. 35x12 Toyo open country’s. Only rubbing is absolutely tiny at full lock in entry mode. Hear gun and press. Only needed like .25inch or less more clearance.

Tesla Roadster 2nd gen 35” Tires - Anyone running 35's? Any rubbing? IMG_1166


Tesla Roadster 2nd gen 35” Tires - Anyone running 35's? Any rubbing? IMG_1167


Tesla Roadster 2nd gen 35” Tires - Anyone running 35's? Any rubbing? IMG_1124


Tesla Roadster 2nd gen 35” Tires - Anyone running 35's? Any rubbing? IMG_1165
 
 
Top