• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. edsonbarron

    Fix for Door Vibration Bass Drum Rumble at high-speed/cross-winds -- Service Bulletin SB-25-10-002 (Inspect Door Assemblies For Low-Pitched Noises)

    Mine had this, it’s the carpet vibrating over the sub. I lifted the carpet and stuffed like 6 microfiber towels around the sub and if fixed it. And right after that my driver seat started rattling and it was the plastic frame that had gotten detatched from the seat cushion. Shoved some towels in...
  2. edsonbarron

    V1 Gen 2 radar detector

    Mirrortap up in the housing, no issues, turns off and on automatically and you only gotta run the cable 8 inches instead of 10 feet
  3. edsonbarron

    GPS Location Way Off

    Had it happen this morning. I did what this guy did and it fixed it for me
  4. edsonbarron

    Cybertruck Subwoofer Upgrade/Swap

    Ahh could have sworn he did the under seat ones. Yeah I’ve put light harmonics on my last 3 teslas. Only ones I notice a difference with are the front door ones.
  5. edsonbarron

    Cybertruck Subwoofer Upgrade/Swap

    there may be some brackets already. Check this video out. He swaps the subs out and the subs he is using are the Alpine ones with brackets. The brackets can be bought separately
  6. edsonbarron

    Cybertruck Subwoofer Upgrade/Swap

    Man I wish the truck took off a lot more so we could have some full kits out by now. If ya end up doing it let us know!
  7. edsonbarron

    Does my suspension need to be repaired

    Im right there with you lol, back when i had a highland model 3, i heard the same things… “this suspension is so smooth, it’s Ike a dream to drive” and i drive one and could still feel every bump, so when people said the cybertruck is like driving on a cloud, i got my expectations too high cus i...
  8. edsonbarron

    Video: how to fix Door Rattle / Wobble at high speed and when closing

    Basically what we’re doing but cheaper and not as well
  9. edsonbarron

    My Cybertruck DIY Polishing Results After 3 Days

    To answer the first part of your question, no. The panels all point away from direct line of site. Top half panels point up and bottom half panels point reflections down
  10. edsonbarron

    Video: how to fix Door Rattle / Wobble at high speed and when closing

    Yes. 95% of the way at least. But I have 24” wheels with mud tires. I’m sure on stock wheels it would be taken care of 100%. I also notice my side mirrors don’t shake anymore on the highway when going over 70 while it’s windy Edit : to add to this , I don’t see my door wobbling anymore either...
  11. edsonbarron

    My Cybertruck DIY Polishing Results After 3 Days

    OP did you use anything to “seal” the finish? I’ve read up on diy and people always mention sealing it when done
  12. edsonbarron

    My Cybertruck DIY Polishing Results After 3 Days

    I mean if you’re polishing into a mirror I don’t think the random orbit sander matters does it? Your not trying to get any specific grain in there
  13. edsonbarron

    Video: how to fix Door Rattle / Wobble at high speed and when closing

    I can concur with this. My leg doesn’t feel like I’m having a seizure anymore. Even at my usual coating of 75ish it’s reduced at least 90% if not more. At 90-100 it vibrates some but no where near to the point where you could basically hear it
  14. edsonbarron

    Video: how to fix Door Rattle / Wobble at high speed and when closing

    I did a short test drive, only got up to 65 and did not notice any vibration. On top of that the cabin seems quieter but that may be placebo. I’ll do 100 tomorrow and give feedback
  15. edsonbarron

    Video: how to fix Door Rattle / Wobble at high speed and when closing

    just got done doing the 2 front doors. Used 1 can for the 2. And have another can for the back. Gonna get the kids in bed then gonna go drive on the highway and test it out!
  16. edsonbarron

    Same item, different sites, VERY different price!! Shopping around is your friend.

    I cancelled my pre order for mine. Ill wait to see what people think of it once installed, that and for the inevitable 50% off in 2 months, just like all the vendors trying to offload their cybertruck fridges
  17. edsonbarron

    Hidden way to access the center console

    i only close my tonneau if im on the highway, otherwise i roll around with it open, makes the truck look less like a doorstop from the back lol
  18. edsonbarron

    Video: how to fix Door Rattle / Wobble at high speed and when closing

    after careful consideration i think im gonna do this on all the doors lol
  19. edsonbarron

    Hidden way to access the center console

    Mirror tap it!
  20. edsonbarron

    Video: how to fix Door Rattle / Wobble at high speed and when closing

    Would be nice to do if it didnt involve having to remove the window
Top