• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

NEED ADVICE - Method Wheels + 35"X12.5" tires Will they fit?

The Tumbler

Well-known member
First Name
AJ
Joined
Apr 1, 2024
Threads
10
Messages
175
Reaction score
151
Location
Alamo, ca
Vehicles
2024 Cybertruck FD series Dual Motor AWD
Occupation
Real Estate Broker
Country flag
Hoping for some help: Does any know definitely if an 18"x9" method wheel (I am eyeing the MR 317) with a 35x12.5" tire (Ko2 or Wildpeak A/T4W) will fit without any modifications at any suspension height? Also not sure on +18MM offset tor +3MM... Any advice or opinion appreciated!

I have looked at all the wheel posts on here and am not certain I know the definitive answer to this. I know the harmonic extension must be removed, but I am unsure if this setup will require more modifications.
 
OP
OP
The Tumbler

The Tumbler

Well-known member
First Name
AJ
Joined
Apr 1, 2024
Threads
10
Messages
175
Reaction score
151
Location
Alamo, ca
Vehicles
2024 Cybertruck FD series Dual Motor AWD
Occupation
Real Estate Broker
Country flag
Any help ??
 

Cyberus

Well-known member
Joined
May 6, 2024
Threads
46
Messages
223
Reaction score
287
Location
California
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
What did you wind up choosing?


Hoping for some help: Does any know definitely if an 18"x9" method wheel (I am eyeing the MR 317) with a 35x12.5" tire (Ko2 or Wildpeak A/T4W) will fit without any modifications at any suspension height? Also not sure on +18MM offset tor +3MM... Any advice or opinion appreciated!

I have looked at all the wheel posts on here and am not certain I know the definitive answer to this. I know the harmonic extension must be removed, but I am unsure if this setup will require more modifications.
[/QUOTE]
 
OP
OP
The Tumbler

The Tumbler

Well-known member
First Name
AJ
Joined
Apr 1, 2024
Threads
10
Messages
175
Reaction score
151
Location
Alamo, ca
Vehicles
2024 Cybertruck FD series Dual Motor AWD
Occupation
Real Estate Broker
Country flag
What did you wind up choosing?


Hoping for some help: Does any know definitely if an 18"x9" method wheel (I am eyeing the MR 317) with a 35x12.5" tire (Ko2 or Wildpeak A/T4W) will fit without any modifications at any suspension height? Also not sure on +18MM offset tor +3MM... Any advice or opinion appreciated!

I have looked at all the wheel posts on here and am not certain I know the definitive answer to this. I know the harmonic extension must be removed, but I am unsure if this setup will require more modifications.
[/QUOTE]

Haven’t pulled the trigger yet. I think I may need to do some fender trimming. I’ll report back
 
OP
OP
The Tumbler

The Tumbler

Well-known member
First Name
AJ
Joined
Apr 1, 2024
Threads
10
Messages
175
Reaction score
151
Location
Alamo, ca
Vehicles
2024 Cybertruck FD series Dual Motor AWD
Occupation
Real Estate Broker
Country flag
Ended up with Fuel Rush 18x9 +20mm offset, with Toyo Open Country AT3 35x12.5”. Ever so slight rub at full lock at the front and back ONLY when the truck is in ENTRY low. I got that to go away with a little heat gun.

Tesla Roadster 2nd gen NEED ADVICE - Method Wheels + 35"X12.5" tires Will they fit? IMG_1168


Tesla Roadster 2nd gen NEED ADVICE - Method Wheels + 35"X12.5" tires Will they fit? IMG_1165


Tesla Roadster 2nd gen NEED ADVICE - Method Wheels + 35"X12.5" tires Will they fit? IMG_1163
 
First Name
pete
Joined
Apr 30, 2025
Threads
0
Messages
5
Reaction score
3
Location
Valencia
Vehicles
cybertruck awd non foun
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Would you be able to go 37/12.5/r20. Will it clear the upper bolt clear and the back arm?
 
OP
OP
The Tumbler

The Tumbler

Well-known member
First Name
AJ
Joined
Apr 1, 2024
Threads
10
Messages
175
Reaction score
151
Location
Alamo, ca
Vehicles
2024 Cybertruck FD series Dual Motor AWD
Occupation
Real Estate Broker
Country flag
Would you be able to go 37/12.5/r20. Will it clear the upper bolt clear and the back arm?
there’s been some threads on here where 37s have been tried. Needs a lot of trimming and modification I believe.
 
 
Top