• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. RIP: Model S and X production to end in Q2 2026!

    You might be right. I just don’t think Tesla will just drop it after spending so much R&D on it. Sales have definitely slowed since its introduction, but since then it has been steady. Of course nothing to write home about. However, there’s still a market for it. And with many of the competitors...
  2. RIP: Model S and X production to end in Q2 2026!

    IMO, this was bound to happen. Everyone, including me was thinking it, just didn’t want to come out and say it. It is overall sad to see them going. I had the S in 2012 and then followed by three Xs. Now, CTB and Model Y. Tesla will keep it the CT for at least ten years and like the reports say...
  3. Moving on from Cybertruck

    I totally understand and honestly, I would be doing the same if I had to take my CB in that many times and especially living that far from the SC. As of right now, my count is 4 since I got it back in the middle of 2024 and they were minor stuff. Planning on keeping it till it won’t run anymore...
  4. 2026 Cayenne EV World Premiere. Up to 1139 HP, 0-62 in 2.5s

    Coming from owning 15 Porsches, 8 of them being Cayennes. They have some lure to them. I still think Porscheā€˜s are the best handling vehicles on the planet by far. So, that’s one thing going for them. Also, owning a Taycan. Porsche of all of the European auto makers did it right in terms of EVs...
  5. 2026 Cayenne EV World Premiere. Up to 1139 HP, 0-62 in 2.5s

    Porsche wonā€˜t do FSD. Not just yet. They believe their owners want to drive and let the vehicle do the driving for them.
  6. Cybertruck Fridge

    I concur with the other posts and can recommend the center console fridge. Of course, it being winter now, I hardly doubt I will be using it. However, come spring and summer… One of the great things about it, it is as easy to install and uninstall, which I’m thinking about since it’s winter and...
  7. How do you keep all your exterior cameras clean in the winter slush?

    I use this and it works like magic. Nothing sticks. The two negatives are it will stain any plastic around the lens, so use it with caution. Second, it washes off when you wash your car, so you will have to reapply.
  8. Recall bulletin SB-25-90-001 Off Road Lightbar new version with bracket

    Hmmm, if that’s the case. So, sometime in 2026 then. I’m still waiting for the recall for my cantrail recall which hasn’t showed up on my app. I did get an official letter in the mail about it, but after that crickets. So, I will surmise, it will be even a later date for this recall.
  9. Recall bulletin SB-25-90-001 Off Road Lightbar new version with bracket

    Maybe someone already answered this question, but does this ā€œrecallā€ apply to everyone that already have one? Also, how do I go about getting it done?
  10. Apple CarPlay coming to Tesla as soon as end of year!

    For many including myself before I got my CT, I thought I couldn’t live without CarPlay. However, Tesla has built their UI flawlessly. I don’t miss CarPlay so much now. With that said though, I wouldn’t mind still having it as an option. Even though, they say it’s not going to be CarPlay...
  11. FSD v14.1.7 rolling out to all Cybertruck owners! Update yours yet??

    That’s weird. Am I the only one that hasn’t gotten any update for V.14?
  12. CYBER BEAST REAR ENDED , will this get totalled or will they fix it ?

    IMO, it really depends on how much damage is beneath the skin. The skin and bumper is repairable. Looks like the rear wheel steering got damaged. I wonder what else.
  13. Cleaning the front windshield glass

    I use this with a swifter pole to clean my windows inside and out and does an amazing job. No chemical is needed and streak free.
  14. EU & USA Trade deal paves way for Cybertruck in Europe

    I won’t disagree with you on being sliced, but honestly, the person would have to be hit by the CT at correct angle to that happen. Also, you have to compare apples to apples. If a person is hit by similar size vehicle anything above, lets say 10MPH (16KPH) or above, there’s a pretty good chance...
  15. EU & USA Trade deal paves way for Cybertruck in Europe

    About time for EU to get off their high horse and join the modern world. They keep on saying the CT is not safe, even here. One thing that people don’t realize is that being hit by any vehicle is either going to be severely hurt or kill someone at any speed. European vehicles are no exception...
  16. Wheel Covers, are there attractive alternatives?

    I had those, but after changing out my tires, they wouldn’t fit anymore properly. Actually, one fell off going down the road. Therefore, took all of the off and threw them away.
  17. Review - Michelin Defender LTX Platinum Tires - Cyberbeast

    I pulled the trigger and got the Michelin’s. I changed the settings for wheels and tires to 20ā€ Core to reflex that the tires are now AS. However, it didn’t change the estimated miles. Does anyone know why?
  18. FSD at night keeps saying I'm not watching the road

    I got the same messages as well using the FSD at night. Until now, I thought it was due to my Asian eyes. Ha Ha As one post prior says take a look at the camera views at night and see if the night vision is working.
  19. All-Season Tires recommendations?

    I eventually pulled the plug and went with the Michelin. The speed rating is for 112 as well but after thinking about it for a while it was best choice for me. How many times have I gone 130 MPH? Let alone over 100. I might be wrong here, but that stand true for 99% people out there as well...
Top