• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. All-Season Tires recommendations?

    I’m leaning towards the Michelin as well. However, the Pirelli Scorpion ATR keeps on popping up as well. The only thing with the Pirelli its an AT.
  2. All-Season Tires recommendations?

    I have a feeling this has been posted already, but did a search and can’t find it. So, here’s my dilemma. My original AT tires is reaching the end of its life. Maybe another couple thousand miles, but maybe sooner if the treads burn off quicker. Anyway, I’m not planning to replace it with the...
  3. FSD Currently Unusable!

    I usually don’t drive with FSD on local roads. Mainly because I like to drive and not have an AI/computer drive for me. Also, quite honestly, it doesn’t drive like the way I like to drive. As for the highway, I only have one problem. In Atlanta, in particular, when you have an EV and special...
  4. Atlanta Meetup

    I’ll be coming from Buckhead.
  5. Tesla and SpaceX Reputations Plummet in Major Poll

    Axios and Newsweek, please… Their polls are so biased and so left leaning it’s not even funny. Tesla is an amazing company and started the EV revolution. They have only brought amazing products for the past 13+ years. So, how is that the reputation was tarnished? As for SpaceX, really? Name...
  6. Lightbar flew off while driving on highway!!

    So far my lightbar is staying on. Unfortunately, reading all of these post makes me kind uneasy. Also, I usually go through the automated car wash. Makes me kind of wonder if the brushes is going to kick it off or loosen it.
  7. POLL: FSD usage Poll

    I think FSD is amazing and no one is close to autonomous driving than Tesla. However, it’s still little bits away for me to trust it and let it completely take over for every drive. Some of the decisions it makes would not be the same as I would have done. On long straight highway drives, it’s...
  8. Atlanta Meetup

    As am I.
  9. I love this truck (powershare)

    I like my PowerShare but the only downside it only powers several things and not the whole house. I wouldn’t say it’s false advertisement but from the videos and pictures it made it sound like that. I still got it because it powers the important things like my refrigerator, microwave, stove...
  10. Recent Apps disappeared

    From your picture, your recent apps are showing. Right of the x. Mine is blank. This was not the case just a couple of days ago.
  11. Recent Apps disappeared

    Yes, I think. I last update was couple of weeks ago.
  12. Recent Apps disappeared

    I like it. It keeps a lot of things I need to use often. Unfortunately, when I pressed the accelerator a little too much things will fly out. Concerning the recent app, press and hold the “…” and you’ll see what I’m talking about.
  13. Recent Apps disappeared

    I’m not looking for any particular app. The “recent app” suppose to show app you used recently. I toggled off audible and other apps i don’t use.
  14. Recent Apps disappeared

    I will take a picture when I get back in the truck.
  15. Recent Apps disappeared

    All of the apps are gone. On the bottom of the screen, there’s the most used apps left of the three dots. The apps on the right are the recent apps you used. Those are gone.
  16. Recent Apps disappeared

    Just recently while driving my CB, I noticed the Recent App disappeared. Has this happened to anyone?
  17. Which washer fluid do you use

    It’s a little expensive but I use Soft99 Glaco Washer Pouch. However it cleans the windshield well and on top of that it add hydrophobic elements on the windows.
Top