• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Auto park scratched my truck!

    Man. That sucks. I had couple of those moments - Parking and driving. I had to intervene right away. I assume Tesla won’t do anything for you here. It specifically states it is ā€œsupervisedā€. However, it doesn’t hurt to ask. In the beginning of my Tesla journey back in 2012 they bent backwards...
  2. Anyone have pictures of their post repair Cantrails?

    Same here. Knock on wood. Actually, mine has been perfect. Minus one thing with the driver’s seat. However, they repaired it and it’s been great ever since. I do have to go to the SC at the end of the month but not for any repairs. My off-road lights are in and having them install it.
  3. Sirus xm radio on cybertruck software issues

    All good here, but after saying this once I get to my truck something will happen. Go figure…
  4. Light bar install surprise

    Can’t wait for mine too. It would be a nice surprise if they do the same time they do the recall for the cant rail.
  5. Recall: exterior trim / body panel detaching issue (46,096 Cybertrucks affected)

    I like others don’t want a recall for their vehicles, but sometimes these thing are unavoidable. Vehicle manufacturers try their best to cover everything before releasing it, but that’s impossible. No vehicles would be released then. I had cars from Lexus, Porsche, Mercedes, BMW, Toyota, Honda...
  6. Cybertruck owner stunned: ‘I feel myself burning inside’

    I do agree with your sentiment. On that, what these protestors are doing should be stopped or demonized.
  7. First Jerry rig everything, now mark rober 🧐

    Even though I own a CyberTruck I can be unbiased here. These YouTubers on the other hand are not. They do it for one reason and that’s all - to get clicks. From there make money and get more sponsors. Trust me, if there were no $$$ behind these things, first they wouldn’t do it and most likely...
  8. UPDATED: 360 miles on OD front windshield already cracked 🤦‍ā™‚ļø

    I read on another post Tesla would cover the replacement if they see it’s not due to an outside impact it, like a rock, caused the damage. Things like this happens all of the time. Not just Tesla.
  9. Tesla Air Compressor and Tire Repair Kit

    Honestly you don’t have to. Any battery operated air compressor should work just fine and I can attest to this. However, I jumped on getting one just because it’s was made specifically made for the CyberTruck.
  10. Cyberbeast drag races the quickest Tesla models available [Carwow]

    Just saw this video and something is fishy. I don’t think Yanni launch it correctly and/or put it in beast mode. I’ve seen plenty of videos on YT where CB made the quarter mile in 10 not 12 seconds. I looked up the numbers for 3P and it’s not as good as CB. Even if CB has a limiter it wouldn’t...
  11. Lucid vs Cybertruck

    Well, I’m impressed.
  12. Warning: Do not trust MyQ

    I use MyQ with my CB and it has worked flawlessly so far. One question though, I usually get an audible signal when my garage door is being opened and closed. Did yours not give that?
  13. Lucid vs Cybertruck

    From a person who had a Lucid and now a CB. There’s many factors to determine the mileage you get - weight, drag, tires, motors and how heavy is your right foot. When I had my Lucid, I was getting about 80% of the claimed range, which doesn’t sound much, but was still better then most EVs out...
  14. New AeroMaxx Running Boards for Cybertruck -- By T Sportline - Made in USA

    Here are couple of pics of my install. I might bring it out a little though. Still think it’s the best executed running board out there.
  15. Foronetry Under-screen Storage Box Installation and Review

    I have this and love it. Gives you an extra when needed. The only gripe I have is I wish the silicon pad was black instead of grey.
  16. How often do you use FSD?

    Honestly speaking, I like to drive so I seldom use FSD. Plus, the drive I usually go on is short (less than 8 miles) and has narrow streets. If I had to put a percentage I would say about 5%. I wish Tesla had offered for FS owners gave the option for lifetime supercharging instead of giving FSD...
  17. New AeroMaxx Running Boards for Cybertruck -- By T Sportline - Made in USA

    Got mine over the weekend and got it installed. I have to say itā€˜s the best running board for the CT, hands down. Great design and execution TSportline. Honestly, I don’t think Tesla could’ve done a better job.
  18. Battery / Wireless Rearview camera

    I’ve been looking and haven’t found any yet. Does anyone know if there’s a rearview mirror that utilizes a camera that you don’t have to a take wire from the from the front all the way back to back. A camera that is battery operated and transmit the video to a rearview mirror?
  19. Cyberwheels not worth it

    Unless Tesla have changed your mileage calculations that’s not that case. This is my fifth Tesla and every Tesla are the same.
Top