• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Cyberwheels not worth it

    I agree and you’re not wrong, but when I charge my CB to 100% it gives me a reading of 302 miles. Isn’t that suppose to change to 320 miles? It’s not like other EV from Europe where they base their miles on the way you drive.
  2. Cyberwheels not worth it

    Hmmm… In that case, how does it know to change the mileage since AS supposedly goes further then the cyberwheels.
  3. Cyberwheels not worth it

    IMO, the software will not change. It will remain the same. It will be at the discretion of the driver to make the judgement To bring the CT off-road with AS tires. A good example. From my understanding, all Jeeps have the capabilities to go off-road, but are they ready no. Also, most people...
  4. Cyberwheels not worth it

    I have the Cyberwheels. It came with my foundation CB. Now, once it wears down I’m planning on getting AS tires. Mainly because I will probably never take it off-road and I’m assuming that would be the case for most. Maybe a dirt road, but that would be the extend of it. I do like the look of...
  5. OEM Accessories for Sale

    Please email at [email protected] and we can set up a place and time to meet.
  6. OEM Accessories for Sale

    I figured as much, but wanted to give it a shot.
  7. OEM Accessories for Sale

    To anyone that lives in and around the Atlanta area that wish to purchase OEM Cybertruck accessories, I have five things for sale: Center Console Tray - $20 - $10 (Brand New) Underseat Storage Bin - $200 - $150 (Brand New) All-Weather Interior Liners - $235 - $100 (Slightly Used) Carpet...
  8. Sprayway. That's the post.

    I think that would be the case with vinyl wraps, but PPF with their self healing abilities this shouldn’t be a problem.
  9. Sprayway. That's the post.

    I beg to differ. I have Stealth PPF and this is the way I clean my CT. Does an amazing job.
  10. Non-Foundation Series are being delivered with wheel covers

    My driver’s seat and center console are starting to creak as well. As for my seat it is primarily when I turn but also when I accelerate. How did the SC resolve this?
  11. Tips on how to wash and maintain the Cybertruck?

    I just use sprayway on the whole car. Takes me 10 minutes tops. Ha Ha
  12. Non-Foundation Series are being delivered with wheel covers

    Tesla will do what they want to do, but they are really doing wrong by providing current buyers with wheel covers before the FOUNDATION owners gets theirs. I get it though. The logistics in sending these covers to everyone after delivery would be a nightmare and super costly. My suggestion to...
  13. šŸš” Suspect in custody! :My Cybertruck got Keyed !!! Caught on Sentry Mode camera

    Really, what is wrong with people. Why would they do something like that to someone else’s property? They should change the law so that if caught we should have the right to do it their property. An eye for an eye, so to speak.
  14. Recall: Rear View Camera Image Delay issue fixed by software update pushed September 19

    I was reading on the Korean newspaper today and to my surprise I saw a picture of a CyberTruck. It states there’s a recall. When I further read into it, it’s for the rear camera. Saying it there’s a delay of roughly 6 to 8 seconds instead of it being instant. Thatā€˜s not the case with my CT. Has...
  15. Issues: driver seat unlatching daily and backrest makes squeaky noise

    I wanted to see if anyone else has these couple of problems with their CTs. When I was cleaning my seats I noticed the front portion of the driver’s seat was unlatched. I put it back but it constantly becoming undone. Basically everyday. The passenger seat does not do this. Also, the backrest of...
  16. New wheel cover trim separating!

    Yeah that sucks. However, like many CT owners, we don’t know when we will receive ours as Tesla promised. In the meantime, new ones that’s being delivered come with them. Kind of unfair IMO.
  17. Lift master MyQ and Homelink on the CT?

    For the longest time I couldn’t get my MyQ to work on my garage. The website is no help. There’s no freaking number to call. Only AI telling me what to do. Finally, I had to call the people who installed my garage to come to help. Magically they had to number to call. Now, it’s working. Yeah, it...
  18. New stock tires Pirelli Scorpion?

    Congrats. I wanted to wait but I needed to get a new vehicle, so I changed my order to the AT tires and got it like in one week. I know the AS tires will give you more miles, but please tell me how the ride is? Just curious… The AT tires aren’t bad, but I’m pretty sure the ride on the AS would...
  19. Musk: FSD for Cybertruck mid-August!

    As long as it comes out before I get my CB, I’ll be happy. One thing for sure, when it comes out it will have a lot of kinks. After all, FSD for all of the other Tesla didn’t have to deal with steer-by-wire and four wheel steering. With that said, I would side with caution to all Cybertruck...
Top