shahzadmemonppp
Member
- First Name
- Muhammad Shahzad
- Joined
- Apr 3, 2025
- Threads
- 2
- Messages
- 21
- Reaction score
- 3
- Location
- Canada
- Vehicles
- Ct beast
- Occupation
- Business
- Thread starter
- #1
I want to ask that what is the maximum height we can ride on road
So how to on that mode and are you sure that we can ride on that mode without speed limitation because I've heard that on highest mode you can ride on road below 25 mphOff-road/Overland/High is the highest you can drive without speed limitation.
So what speed we can go on that mode is there any speed limitationIf you go into offroad mode and select baja, you get put in something like 12.5" of clearance. I run the lift rods from cybertruckco and I feel the CV axles popping out when I turn at that height setting, so you really cannot go much higher than that
Extract is the maximum height so below extract is highest mode so is it possible to ride on road without limitationYou can probably ride in extract height if you go slow!
No speed limitation in baja moderate terrain modeSo what speed we can go on that mode is there any speed limitation
OK thanks and I hope it's safe for ct and us to ride on that mode on normal roadsNo speed limitation in baja moderate terrain mode
I would suspect that the tires will receive extra wear and tear on pavement.OK thanks and I hope it's safe for ct and us to ride on that mode on normal roads
OK I'll tryOff-road/Overland/High is the highest you can drive without speed limitation.
K it's done so is it possible to drive daily on that mode as it looks great with that heightOK I'll try
Actually I have hummer ev also and when I drive hummer it's on height so I want ct on same level it's just for looks my daily driving is mostly on roads so is there anything harmful to drive on that high mode16.1” at least that it what my 24AWD will allow/reflects.
My question is: For what purpose are you asking?
So can we drive daily on that mode as I want the same level of hummer evNo speed limitation in baja moderate terrain mode