• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. XKGLOW Lightbar. Anyone install one yet?

    I've installed this and it's the best lightbar
  2. Software Update requests

    Yeah definitely if they can do through software crab walk and more radius turn will be amazing
  3. Maximum height

    So can we drive daily on that mode as I want the same level of hummer ev
  4. Maximum height

    Actually I have hummer ev also and when I drive hummer it's on height so I want ct on same level it's just for looks my daily driving is mostly on roads so is there anything harmful to drive on that high mode
  5. Maximum height

    O K it's done so is it possible to drive daily on that mode as it looks great with that height
  6. Maximum height

    OK I'll try
  7. Maximum height

    OK thanks and I hope it's safe for ct and us to ride on that mode on normal roads
  8. Maximum height

    Extract is the maximum height so below extract is highest mode so is it possible to ride on road without limitation
  9. Maximum height

    So what speed we can go on that mode is there any speed limitation
  10. Maximum height

    So how to on that mode and are you sure that we can ride on that mode without speed limitation because I've heard that on highest mode you can ride on road below 25 mph
  11. Maximum height

    I want to ask that what is the maximum height we can ride on road
Top