• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. TexasRaider

    Powering Off Screen

    Ever since day 1, I haven’t ever been able to power down the CT as I can with my MS. Not sure why they haven’t addressed this yet via a software update.
  2. TexasRaider

    Best experiences with which home chargers?

    That is where I am at, but realized I may not have all the answers/information.
  3. TexasRaider

    Best experiences with which home chargers?

    I will be purchasing a home this year and would like to hear from all of you that have experienced home charging from different perspectives and chargers. What do you suggest? I expect that the Tesla home charger will be “the best option” but wanted to confirm that from all of yall. (The family...
  4. TexasRaider

    First FSD coast to coast cross-country drive, 0 interventions!

    This doesn’t count (on this page) … it’s not a CT 🤠🫢🤣
  5. TexasRaider

    Tesla Rear Bumper Protectors short review

    I have an inexpensive set on my 24CT. They do the trick and have been on for over a year, with no issues. They’ll probably last another 2 years of normal wear and tear before I’ll switch them out mostly for aesthetic reasons.
  6. TexasRaider

    Speed limit and FSD?

    Jan 2026 Update: With the recent updates since Thanksgiving, my family and I now use our 24CT for trips instead of the 17MS.
  7. TexasRaider

    Solar Trickle Charger Setup (with Black Friday deals)

    Oh ok. The price I have on the table is less than $3700 but I guess that’s because I put down the $100 back on day 2 or something. Keep up the thinking outside the box for solutions. 🤙🏻
  8. TexasRaider

    Solar Trickle Charger Setup (with Black Friday deals)

    Oh wow! The worlds most expensive “on sale” trickle charger haha (I say that because a typical 12v trickle changer is less than $100. And yes, I realize it’s Apple and oranges.)
  9. TexasRaider

    FSD 14.2.2.1 Still Reading Speed Signs Wrong

    Hopefully in the future, it’ll be able to comprehend school holiday schedules so it won’t slow to 20 MPH in school zones when school isn’t in / when it isn’t applicable.
  10. TexasRaider

    Cybertruck Air Compressor + Tire Repair Kit -- User Experience Review

    Thanks for the share and additional information. I went with the Fanttik X9 Ultra Portable Tire Inflator. https://a.co/d/hzwvz5C It’s also a solid option for anyone with Amazon credits or the like. I’ve used it several times over the years on the bigger truck tires.
  11. TexasRaider

    Thanksgiving FSD travel success. What's your FSD usage % so far?

    Unfortunately with severe weather, mine is under 80%. After 170,000+ miles with FSD, I’m still not confident that vision alone can deal with bad weather ultimately. But, that isn’t my industry. I’ll keep to my finance silo.
  12. TexasRaider

    FSD v14.2 update rolling out now (including Cybertrucks)

    The previous version I saw (while driving during the day), it was sometimes slowly maneuvering away from what “could have been” potholes at one time while ignoring / hitting other potholes. But it felt random on which ones it was trying to avoid so it left me being very uncomfortable each time...
  13. TexasRaider

    Air Compressor Viair 300P & Tire Repair Kit Assembled

    I’ve went with this option: Fanttik X9 Ultra Portable https://a.co/d/8Xhl9aD It’s not too loud and fills up all 4 tires on one charge. Recharges up fast also. You can also find it on sale randomly on Amazon. Currently $160.
  14. TexasRaider

    FSD v14.1.7 Parking thoughts

    And for V3. At least in my experiences so far. I have to back up up manually each time after it believes it’s finished.
  15. TexasRaider

    Tire inflator test

    I’ve used this for about year. It does a great job within a single charge: https://a.co/d/3Hsdhmi
  16. TexasRaider

    Less control on FSD v14

    Thankfully this has changed with v14. Drove a few hundred miles today (14.1.7). So much better and fluid. However, the CT is swerving for potential potholes while going 75MPH.. tough feeling.
  17. TexasRaider

    FSD "Saved My Ass" stories - share yours!

    I’ll start using FSD more when traveling at night. I’ve been “hit” twice this year by animals. Neither time did I have FSD turned on. But it’d be nice if it actually saves me in the future from another dead deer/animal and another insurance claim/deductible.
Top