• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. A-AY-RON

    New project: Gloss Black Body Kit for Tesla Cybertruck by Renegade Design

    May be unloading mine shortly but this is spicy👑💪🏾
  2. A-AY-RON

    update v13.2.9 - Volume goes auto full blast

    Sometimes I wish there was a PIN option for Tonneau/Tailgate.
  3. A-AY-RON

    CybertruckCo - Mirror Delete - Better than I thought.

    There’s been two recent side mirror vandalisms in the DMV. Back when official specs were announced, I planned to remove them for this very reason. I may go ahead and chance it.
  4. A-AY-RON

    What is the consensus for the Foundation series Powershare hardware credit?

    I planned to use my $2500 voucher for the new wheel/tires set. The Gateway/Wallcharger recently became available to purchase with Voucher (for me). They sent an email with a new code to use, so I got that in about a month ago.
  5. A-AY-RON

    FL to LI ?

    My roadtrip from Northern Virginia to Central Texas shows a 24hr drive (1600 miles). I’ve done it in my ‘69 Camaro, Viper, and Hummer H3 on 37s. Its always takes 27hrs driving straight, only stopping for gas. Last October the same trip in the CT showed a 29hr drive. As my first EV, it took me...
  6. A-AY-RON

    Maximum height

    Off-road/Overland/High is the highest you can drive without speed limitation.
  7. A-AY-RON

    Ditch the Lightbar?

    If anything detracts from the angular beauty, it's the wiper arm/blade.
  8. A-AY-RON

    POLL: FSD usage Poll

    I'm definitely in the 1% that finds no use for it. If it were unsupervised, I'd feel differently, as I could actually multi-task. My personal view is that it's just a party trick to show those who haven't experienced it before. I also love driving. Out of my five vehicles, the CB is my only...
  9. A-AY-RON

    Survey for Beast Owners With Lightbar

    A) May '24 B) April '25 C) Tyco NoVa D) I was emailed. I personally don't believe the "VIN queue".
  10. A-AY-RON

    Ditch the Lightbar?

    I just had mine installed last week. My SC (Virginia) just didn't make the connection on the passenger door pillar. With the reported inconsistency of SC's "completion of work", I had the tech come out to walk me through what was left. Took me 4-6 minutes and only required a plastic pry tool...
  11. A-AY-RON

    Tesla light bar not really worth it 🤷🏼‍♂️

    My excitement for the light bar was simply finally getting what I'm owed.
  12. A-AY-RON

    Aftermarket Interior grab handles

    The fact that the Tesla Engineering didn't include these was an egregious violation.
  13. A-AY-RON

    Anyone going to Cybertruck Rodeo Part Deux this Saturday (April 12th)?

    Damn. I’m actually here (San Antonio/Austin)for a bit. However, truck is in Virginia ?
  14. A-AY-RON

    Sold My CT

  15. A-AY-RON

    Cyberbeast drag races the quickest Tesla models available [Carwow]

    Yanni owns/owned the first CT in the UK. As of about a month ago, he was still working on making it legal. It was AWD so I wonder if he upgraded to CB.
Top