• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Update 2025.38.3 with Tron coming in hot

MilliVanilli

Well-known member
Joined
Nov 30, 2023
Threads
9
Messages
108
Reaction score
143
Location
DMV
Vehicles
S
Country flag
There is no B-Pillar recording in 2025.38.3 maybe 2025.38.3.1 will fix that

IMG_3899.webp
B-pillar recording is definitely there. I've been using it since this version was installed. Did you check your app? Naturally, it only applies to recordings made after 2025.38.3 was installed.

Screenshot attached (from iPhone/iOS...maybe it's not on Android yet?)

Tesla Roadster 2nd gen Update 2025.38.3 with Tron coming in hot IMG_5893
 
Last edited:

CYBERUN

Well-known member
First Name
Mark
Joined
Mar 13, 2024
Threads
28
Messages
240
Reaction score
276
Location
Palm Springs California
Vehicles
Tesla S, Tesla X and Cybertruck
Country flag
B-pillar recording is definitely there. I've been using it since this version was installed. Did you check your app? Naturally, it only applies to recordings made after 2025.38.3 was installed.

Screenshot attached (from iPhone/iOS...maybe it's not on Android yet?)

IMG_5893.webp
I have 2025.38.3 on maybe of our CT and B-Pillar view is not there. Didn’t download in second yet and not going to do for a while.
 

Black306

Well-known member
Joined
Oct 18, 2024
Threads
7
Messages
512
Reaction score
449
Location
Sacramento
Vehicles
‘24 DM CT | ‘23 M3 RWD
Country flag
I have B pillar recording on 2025.38.3 for both dashcam and Sentry mode. 🤷‍♂️
 

Ken in Miami

Well-known member
First Name
Ken
Joined
Aug 29, 2024
Threads
4
Messages
237
Reaction score
156
Location
Miami, Fl.
Vehicles
2024 Foundation series
Occupation
Real Estate/ Agriculture
Country flag
Turned it off in five minutes. Start up screen cool, turn signals annoying, motorcycle tiny on screen. Santa screen better designed.
 

CybertruckPilot

Well-known member
First Name
Craig
Joined
Mar 25, 2021
Threads
1
Messages
73
Reaction score
78
Location
Pennsylvania
Vehicles
66 VW Bug, RAM 1500, Model 3, AWD FS CT
Country flag
B-pillar recording is definitely there. I've been using it since this version was installed. Did you check your app? Naturally, it only applies to recordings made after 2025.38.3 was installed.

Screenshot attached (from iPhone/iOS...maybe it's not on Android yet?)

IMG_5893.webp
38.3 and Android. Can confirm that I do have B-Pillar also.
 

txtravwill

Well-known member
First Name
Travis
Joined
Apr 25, 2024
Threads
5
Messages
359
Reaction score
311
Location
Marble Falls, TX
Vehicles
Tesla, BMW, Ford
Country flag
Did this just start showing up in app?

Asking as I have the pillars in my Android app too but not the truck software update yet. And I can't view any cameras remotely or even when truck is on same LAN.

Issue until truck updates?
 

MilliVanilli

Well-known member
Joined
Nov 30, 2023
Threads
9
Messages
108
Reaction score
143
Location
DMV
Vehicles
S
Country flag
Did this just start showing up in app?

Asking as I have the pillars in my Android app too but not the truck software update yet. And I can't view any cameras remotely or even when truck is on same LAN.

Issue until truck updates?
I think it's important to differentiate live vs. recorded B-pillar view so we're all on the same page.

Live pillar views have been available for a long time. They just weren't recorded as part of Sentry videos.

This 2025.38.3 update added B-pillar recordings and playback to Cybertruck. I don't think it was mentioned in the release notes, though.

Latest app version should support the functionality, but your truck will need to be running 2025.38.3/newer—and, naturally, you'll only see B-pillar recordings on new Sentry Mode clips.
 

axhoaxho

Well-known member
First Name
A
Joined
Nov 22, 2019
Threads
4
Messages
113
Reaction score
119
Location
Bay Area
Vehicles
Tesla Model T
Country flag
I grew up as a kid watching the first Tron Movie in 1982, and it inspired me to be a computer engineer (which I did.)

The Tron Mode oddly matches the futuristic feel of my Cybertruck, and it is free with the update so no complaint.


 

NX-01Cybertruck

Active member
First Name
Mike
Joined
Sep 1, 2025
Threads
0
Messages
42
Reaction score
39
Location
TX/WY
Vehicles
2024 FS AWD Cybertruck
Country flag
For those without b pillar camera after 38.3 make sure your phone app is version 4.49.5+
 

Baldyloxx

Well-known member
Joined
Oct 10, 2023
Threads
0
Messages
445
Reaction score
295
Location
Earth
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
I can also confirm b-pillar recording after mehTron-update. (Didn’t Elon poke fun at Audi for the E-Tron translation to poop.. ?)
 

dalton108

Well-known member
First Name
Dalton
Joined
Oct 17, 2020
Threads
92
Messages
3,014
Reaction score
2,983
Location
USA
Vehicles
‘24 FS/CB; ‘24 MX; ‘23 MS PLAID (Prior: ‘20-MY; ‘21-M3P) (Also: ‘14-FJ; ‘21-C8)
Occupation
Lawyer
Country flag
I can also confirm b-pillar recording after mehTron-update. (Didn’t Elon poke fun at Audi for the E-Tron translation to poop.. ?)

Megatron’s lesser known cousin: MehTron.

🤣😂🤣😂

Tesla Roadster 2nd gen Update 2025.38.3 with Tron coming in hot 404124B6-36BA-41B1-983F-FA552A927EB0


Why so sad, MehTron?


Oh.
 
Last edited:
 
Top