• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. CybertruckPilot

    FSD v14.2.2.3 + Update 2025.45.8 released

    Yes!! I've hit 2 deer with previous trucks and my daughter also hit 1. $$. Have to watch out for bears sprinting across roads too. I'll turn back on the honk to save dashcam. Think I took it off when we got the new horn & was testing it out often!
  2. CybertruckPilot

    FSD v14.2.2.3 + Update 2025.45.8 released

    Driving late one night across the country, FSD startled me, braking HARD. Then, I saw the skunk making it's way across the highway, turned around as the CT approached. Saved the skunks life, as I don't think that I saw it quickly enough. Thought I hit save dashcam, but I failed!
  3. CybertruckPilot

    2025 Holiday Software Update now live (and installing on Cybertrucks)!

    I recall having to scroll up to find Tron lock chime on mine ... and it's working nicely. I'll check it again tomorrow. Took a 180 mile round trip, and Grok rerouted me nicely to the more scenic route I wanted, all with FSD engaged. Just mentioned a couple of the towns I would like to drive...
  4. CybertruckPilot

    Cybertruck FSD drives 1,200 miles from Chicago to Florida without steering wheel or pedal touch (100% FSD score)!

    Difficult to believe that over 1,200 or 1,500 miles were driven without a steering wheel or pedal touch. No Nags? It pulled close enough to every Super Charger without intervention, and parking for every stop to eat, after all of the parking comments we've seen? No navigation problems that...
  5. CybertruckPilot

    FSD v14.1.7 Parking thoughts

    Yes, they must add options for parking in spaces (and prioritizing) for handicap, food pickup, veterans, etc...!
  6. CybertruckPilot

    FSD 14.1.7 parked in middle of a trip by itself

    Probably had to pee. Only a couple of strange route modifications for me. No parking.
  7. CybertruckPilot

    FSD v14.1.7 rolling out to all Cybertruck owners! Update yours yet??

    Yes, perfect drive today, then it had a weird, diverted route to a parallel road with lots of lights when it should have just stayed straight. About a mile. No accidents or other traffic disruptions.
  8. CybertruckPilot

    FSD v14.1.7 rolling out to all Cybertruck owners! Update yours yet??

    Borrowed the wife's ICE car, went to work, left the engine on when I got out and went inside.
  9. CybertruckPilot

    WARNING - Possible dangerous chemical in Barkeepers Friend

    In the future, Optimus using BKF on our trucks will solve all of the problems.
  10. CybertruckPilot

    How I Achieved a Nominal 820W of Solar (Panels) Generation

    Love the setup, it will be great for camping scenarios! You may be a tad too optimistic with "it will take a day to recharge". In great sun conditions, it'll probably take 2 to 3 days to fully charge 9.7 kWh of battery. It'll still work nicely for camping/boosting the CT!
  11. CybertruckPilot

    First FSD scare and evasive move by truck.

    I think that it records a 60 minute loop of video, which you can google how to recover. So, if you haven't driven more than 60 minutes after the event, you may want to consider pulling the drive to preserve it.
  12. CybertruckPilot

    Update 2025.38.3 with Tron coming in hot

    38.3 and Android. Can confirm that I do have B-Pillar also.
Top