• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

To POLISH or not to POLISH

togaxx

Member
First Name
Lowell
Joined
Jul 18, 2024
Threads
3
Messages
22
Reaction score
47
Location
Texas
Vehicles
2024 Cyberbeast
Country flag
I am in Texas. having a hard time fin ding someone that will even do it.
 
OP
OP
TexsyBeast

TexsyBeast

Member
First Name
Jeremiah
Joined
May 14, 2025
Threads
1
Messages
13
Reaction score
2
Location
Camas, WA.
Website
www.agentjeremiah.com
Vehicles
Cyberbeast
Occupation
State Farm Agent
Country flag
I am in Texas. having a hard time fin ding someone that will even do it.
It was pretty random these guys were installing restaurant equipment next to a coffee shop I was meeting a customer. I would check with stainless steel installers or come out here with your truck? Vancovuer, WA, right across the river from Portland, OR.
 
 
Top