• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. TexsyBeast

    To POLISH or not to POLISH

    It was pretty random these guys were installing restaurant equipment next to a coffee shop I was meeting a customer. I would check with stainless steel installers or come out here with your truck? Vancovuer, WA, right across the river from Portland, OR.
  2. TexsyBeast

    To POLISH or not to POLISH

    Thanks for sharing!!!
  3. TexsyBeast

    To POLISH or not to POLISH

    TOTALLY AWESOME!!!! I think that might have convinced me!!!!! Where are you located and how much did they charge and how long did it take?
  4. TexsyBeast

    To POLISH or not to POLISH

    well, I think they really like the truck and want to show it off as they are a stainless steel installation company. where are you located?
  5. TexsyBeast

    To POLISH or not to POLISH

    Where in Western WA are you located? I am in SW across the river from Pdx and all their middle fingers!
  6. TexsyBeast

    To POLISH or not to POLISH

    what did that wrap run you and what type is it?
  7. TexsyBeast

    To POLISH or not to POLISH

    True, true! Altel wants $6k to wrap it.... I can get the Polish for $3k...but then you would have the ability to revert back to the original....decisions, decision!
  8. TexsyBeast

    To POLISH or not to POLISH

    I love the stainless steel finish but a mirror or polished finish is even more better! thoughts?
  9. TexsyBeast

    Anyone polishing their Stainless Steel Cybertruck to a mirror like finish?

    Got it to play finally! Who is planning on polishing or having their CT polished? Share pics and references, I am in the NW also looking for ideas for some type of suttle CT design for my insurance office.
  10. TexsyBeast

    Anyone polishing their Stainless Steel Cybertruck to a mirror like finish?

    Couldn't get the video to play can you send it to me? [email protected] thx!
  11. TexsyBeast

    Puff of air sound - suspension issue?

    Mine started popping like a rapid release of air. Just started today different than the release when you lower the truck.
Top