• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Spare tire mounting shelf option for bed vault (inexpensive but useful) - DIY

    It actually is for a cybertruck. I dont remember where I got it from - its been over a year. The original mounts stuck out several inches - the flat brackets make it fit perfect at the lower height. The weight on the track is straight down - I think that is where it is stronger - sheer load.
  2. Spare tire mounting shelf option for bed vault (inexpensive but useful) - DIY

    First off, thanks to bkellisimo for their original idea to use cargo straps to hold the spare off the floor of the bed. I took it one step further as I already had a molle shelf from one of the aftermarket companies. I purchased some threaded T Track mounts and fabbed up some 8" drops to put...
  3. Tire inflator test

    I havent ran test, but this thing rocks. VEVOR 2.1 Gallon Air Compressor, 1.2HP 2.2 CFM@90PSI Air Compressors with Max. 116PSI Pressure, Oil Free Compressor Tank for Auto Repair, Tire Inflation, Spray Painting, Woodwork Nailing | VEVOR US
  4. Replacing my factory tires

    How many miles are you currently at?
  5. Anyone have pictures of their post repair Cantrails?

    I got mine done today at the San Antonio service center. They did an excellent job - they line up at least as good as, if not better than factory.
  6. To POLISH or not to POLISH

    I am in Texas. having a hard time fin ding someone that will even do it.
  7. To POLISH or not to POLISH

    Where did you get a quote for $3K to polish? Bid i got was $10K.
  8. Navigation/GPS Favorites keep disappearing

    This happened to me as well. This is what I think happens: When someone else (another profile on the truck, like my wife) links her phone - that is when it seems to erase favorites and logs me out of audible, youtube music, etc.
  9. Panel Gaps bother any of you?

    What panel gaps?
  10. Can’t add air with aero covers on

    The original design of the aero wheel cover had notches in it that lined up with a pattern on the tire. the tire did not necessarily line up with the wheel, which is where the fill valve is installed. On your model S (and most cars) there is a round cover so a cutout can be positioned over the...
  11. Can’t add air with aero covers on

    The reason for this is that the aero covers must line up with the pattern on the tire and since the tire can be mounted on the rim in any location, it is impossible to make a cutout that that lines up the tire, the rim, and the cover.
Top