• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Tesla is trolling us...

OP
OP
Cybertruck26

Cybertruck26

Well-known member
First Name
Chris 🇺🇸 🇮🇪 🇨🇦
Joined
Apr 10, 2023
Threads
21
Messages
859
Reaction score
504
Location
Bay Area, CA
Vehicles
Cyberbeast (07/2024 delivery)
Occupation
Veteran, Engineer, Space 🤓
Country flag
I didn't get the Valentine's Day love, but I did get the invitation others got a month ago about the Powershare availability. Hopefully another step towards a VIN!
Yeah, I got that one and the one telling me that I won't get the install but a year of supercharging.

Tesla Roadster 2nd gen Tesla is trolling us... IMG_7975
 
OP
OP
Cybertruck26

Cybertruck26

Well-known member
First Name
Chris 🇺🇸 🇮🇪 🇨🇦
Joined
Apr 10, 2023
Threads
21
Messages
859
Reaction score
504
Location
Bay Area, CA
Vehicles
Cyberbeast (07/2024 delivery)
Occupation
Veteran, Engineer, Space 🤓
Country flag
Be thankful. I have had nothing but crickets from them.
Not sure "thankful" is what I am feeling, but I hear ya...
 
OP
OP
Cybertruck26

Cybertruck26

Well-known member
First Name
Chris 🇺🇸 🇮🇪 🇨🇦
Joined
Apr 10, 2023
Threads
21
Messages
859
Reaction score
504
Location
Bay Area, CA
Vehicles
Cyberbeast (07/2024 delivery)
Occupation
Veteran, Engineer, Space 🤓
Country flag
They did it again!! I just got this, jus now.
Tesla Roadster 2nd gen Tesla is trolling us... IMG_8040
 
 
Top