• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Tesla Cybertruck Off-Road Light Bar - Full Article and Video

Incense

Active member
First Name
Michael
Joined
Aug 21, 2024
Threads
2
Messages
42
Reaction score
23
Location
Idaho
Vehicles
Cybertruck SLK
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Thank you. Excellent. Really appreciate the write up.
I wonder if you could activate the light bar with a voice command? I’m pretty new to the CT, but, for example, I do “Open the glove box” pretty frequently, instead of tapping.
 
OP
OP
TeslaKen

TeslaKen

Well-known member
First Name
Ken
Joined
Apr 26, 2024
Threads
87
Messages
983
Reaction score
695
Location
Overland Park
Website
www.halocybertruck.com
Vehicles
Cyberbeast, M3PD+, GT4, XK140OTS
Occupation
Currently Occupied
Country flag
Thank you. Excellent. Really appreciate the write up.
I wonder if you could activate the light bar with a voice command? I’m pretty new to the CT, but, for example, I do “Open the glove box” pretty frequently, instead of tapping.
Good question I will give that a try and see if i can find some voice command that works.
 

yohst

Well-known member
First Name
yohst
Joined
Oct 21, 2024
Threads
6
Messages
116
Reaction score
144
Location
San Diego
Vehicles
Cyberbeast
Country flag
Thanks for the write up! Any thoughts on your experience using it? I am particularly interested in its performance/efficacy in foggy or rainy situations.
 
OP
OP
TeslaKen

TeslaKen

Well-known member
First Name
Ken
Joined
Apr 26, 2024
Threads
87
Messages
983
Reaction score
695
Location
Overland Park
Website
www.halocybertruck.com
Vehicles
Cyberbeast, M3PD+, GT4, XK140OTS
Occupation
Currently Occupied
Country flag
Thanks for the write up! Any thoughts on your experience using it? I am particularly interested in its performance/efficacy in foggy or rainy situations.
I've only had clear weather since getting it installed and it does a great job of lighting up the road ahead in dark areas. As soon as I can test in rain, snow or fog I will let you know. You can adjust brightness so if there is too much glare off of something I suppose you could dim down the lights some as opposed to turning them off altogether. Either way I will give it a shot as soon as I can and report back. Thanks for the questions!
 
 
Top