• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. yohst

    Dog Mode

    He’s sure he didn’t do it. Some other dog came in and started scratchin’ and left just before you could see him :-)
  2. yohst

    Recurring issue with FM radio & Apple music

    Ha funny, I mainly listen to Apple Music which frequently shows the "no connection" message. I then go to FM radio which generally lands me on some Spanish station I cannot change. So then bluetooth and stream from phone is the only thing available. Direct audio streaming seems buggy to me. At...
  3. yohst

    WARNING - Possible dangerous chemical in Barkeepers Friend

    Dang spammy site/article - following the latest traditions of alarmist writings lest nobody clicks it. No references but it did reveal an important little nugget: "Other health factors such as alcohol consumption and obesity-related liver fat accumulation did not seem to contribute to...
  4. yohst

    Turning on Low Power Mode Remotely

    Look at your wnergy/park tab, should show you who is using what…
  5. yohst

    Automatic overcharge after 80% charge

    Idle fees apply when the station is at 50pct or more capacity, see here: https://www.tesla.com/support/charging/supercharger/fees. Note that idle charges are not applied to all stations either. During a recent road trip with frequent supercharger stops, i never paid any idle fees when going...
  6. yohst

    Core wheel covers damaged wheels

    I have seen values between 1..3pct. In my experience even on long trips i can’t tell the difference in range. I do feel they cut down a bit of road noise.
  7. yohst

    Can you run Starlink mini on the 48v power feed?

    You are using the river 2 pro solar input to charge it on 48V I take it? The spec is a little unclear, says 13A 11-50V, 220W so I guess it uses only a max of 220W i.e. at 48V that is 4.5A. The 48V feed is good for 400W and the Starlink is just 60W so you're not overloading anything by...
  8. yohst

    Solar, Powerwall, CT, and PowerShare?

    Tesla may or may not release the software update you are waiting for. Remember they just sent the battery extender into oblivion - Tesla giveth and Tesla taketh away. 7500 bucks discount if you can get it is real and you have it now. If you're set on getting the CT, seems easy decision.
  9. yohst

    Re: how realistic will Tesla oem lightbar come out for FS AWD in the future?

    I _speculate_ it wont. It seemed to have been a bit of an after thought, and became available only in drips and dribbles for the beast. It looks nice and that seems to be the only redeeming quality; light output is very minimal and you’ll need to dig through the menus to turn it on (though Tesla...
  10. yohst

    2025.26.4 and Grok experiences?

    The truck says "I am Grok, the latest and Greatest from xIA, I have no specific version" ...
  11. yohst

    2025.26.4 and Grok experiences?

    "supposedly" your chat sessions would be preserved (?) if you link your external Grok account i.e. use your account already in use on phone/pc/Mac. Buttt, I am quick to point out I have little success with it - can't say it doesn't work but I can't say it works either. It may just be buggy.
  12. yohst

    2025.26.4 and Grok experiences?

    Do you have a paid for account? If not, linking/using that Grok account in your truck will mean its usage is throttled by the free limit, no? Are your custom Grok settings (how to respond etc.) carried over to Grok in the truck? For me this doesn't seem to work. The Grok chattiness and...
  13. yohst

    2025.26.4 and Grok experiences?

    Yah, mostly how I feel also. Though, today on a somewhat longish drive with nothing else to listen to I had a good, informative "interactive news" session. I just asked for today's news and then dug into specific items that interested me. In some cases asked for background info or explanations...
  14. yohst

    2025.26.4 and Grok experiences?

    Got the .26.4 for a few days and I’ve been messing around with Grok. Buggy it is for me, other than Ava non of the other voices worked/said anything. It’s Spanish is quite good but other lesser well know languages can be a bit of a joke. Assistant is good and helpful, story telling meh...
  15. yohst

    Anyone Know How….Shortcut to pop open door on iPhone?

    yah, weird, I thought I had this working but I guess was mistaken with another shortcut. sorry boys.
  16. yohst

    Anyone Know How….Shortcut to pop open door on iPhone?

    https://www.icloud.com/shortcuts/91833273917344399a15ac9eff43b2f0. You’ll need to modify it to reflect your car
  17. yohst

    I hate the rain

    It’s a truck. I use it and it gets dirty. Son steps in says “truck’s dirty” I says “yup” We drive away and go do stuff….
  18. yohst

    Ditch the Lightbar?

    Did SC let it cure long enough? When they did mine, the tech asked me to leave the truck as long as I could so they could let it sit with sand bags on to hold it down and let it cure. I just picked it up at the end of the day (approx 7hr after finish). Haven't had any mechanical issues with it...
Top