• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Spare tire availability

Tdanna

New member
First Name
Tom
Joined
Aug 14, 2024
Threads
1
Messages
1
Reaction score
3
Location
Atmk1234
Vehicles
Cyber truck
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Ordered on line and got a 4 week out appointment. That afternoon, I received a call from Tesla offering to deliver the spare and tools in 5 days. They showed up on the day they said. The tech had no idea what to do. Had no idea what was in the box for tools. I installed it myself
 

Celiboy

Well-known member
First Name
Marcel
Joined
May 3, 2023
Threads
5
Messages
583
Reaction score
444
Location
Clovis, California
Vehicles
2018 Model 3, 2022 Model Y, 2024 AWD Cybertruck
Occupation
Family Nurse Practitioner, Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
Country flag
Consider yourself fortunate. I’d gladly install it myself if they would actually give it to me. Been given two appointments for installation. The first one was canceled a few days before because they said they didn’t have it. The second one, they actually let me drop it off, issued me a loaner, then told me 5 hours later that they didn’t have it. ? I was in shock and didn’t even know how to process the situation. How did you not know you didn’t have it? It’s either there or not. My guess is they had it and gave it to someone else who was waiting before my appointment and then realized they didn’t have it when they brought my truck in to install it. They did install the wheel covers but I’d rather have the spare tire I’ve been waiting months for.
 

carsly

Well-known member
First Name
Vin
Joined
Dec 13, 2023
Threads
68
Messages
1,071
Reaction score
1,070
Location
Princeton, NJ
Vehicles
LR Defender, CT AWD
Country flag
It took me three months and two cancelled appointments. Then while in for something else they told me to 'drop by on Monday and we'll have you out in an hour'. Which I did. And they did. Without an appointment.
 
 
Top