• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Sentry mode records 58 minute long clips

NSCyber

Well-known member
Joined
Jun 2, 2024
Threads
25
Messages
151
Reaction score
117
Location
LA
Vehicles
AWD Cybertruck
Country flag
It used to record short clips and would show a red dot when something happened or if I honked it would be a short clip but now it’s super long videos.

Is this normal? Anyone else experiencing this?
 

Kryptek

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 1, 2024
Threads
30
Messages
309
Reaction score
221
Location
Alaska
Vehicles
Cybertruck AWD Gray Interior VIN 4xxxx
Country flag
Mine used to do this, I removed the card from Tesla and put in a new one formatted, removed the new one and deleted the old files from the ct screen of the old card now it records properly
 

GardensCT

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 5, 2024
Threads
9
Messages
128
Reaction score
69
Location
SoFL
Vehicles
2024 CyberBeast
Country flag
It used to record short clips and would show a red dot when something happened or if I honked it would be a short clip but now it’s super long videos.

Is this normal? Anyone else experiencing this?
Mine does this. Super annoying I got a message saying I am running out of space last week
 
OP
OP

NSCyber

Well-known member
Joined
Jun 2, 2024
Threads
25
Messages
151
Reaction score
117
Location
LA
Vehicles
AWD Cybertruck
Country flag
Mine used to do this, I removed the card from Tesla and put in a new one formatted, removed the new one and deleted the old files from the ct screen of the old card now it records properly
Tried removing the one from tesla and erase it and reformatting it and still it records r8 minute long clips! Not sure what else to do
 
OP
OP

NSCyber

Well-known member
Joined
Jun 2, 2024
Threads
25
Messages
151
Reaction score
117
Location
LA
Vehicles
AWD Cybertruck
Country flag
Apparently this is now normal and how it should operate?
 

Kryptek

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 1, 2024
Threads
30
Messages
309
Reaction score
221
Location
Alaska
Vehicles
Cybertruck AWD Gray Interior VIN 4xxxx
Country flag
Its not, mine fixed itself I thot it was from my formatting but Im not sure. I noticed it would start recording at my local FLO 48V charger, during the entire charge just recording, even recording when I left until I got home the entire drive which is cool to look at all the angles. It eventually stopped maybe yours will too
 
 
Top