• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. V2G coming to Cybertruck soon

    Can someone please explain this to me. I’m lost..our cars don’t generate enough electricity on their own like solar panels. So the Cybertruck is going to feed its own electricity to the grid and then what? We still have to replenish the battery. Am I missing something here?
  2. Looking for wrap shop in LA area

    100% T Sportline
  3. 📜 Future FSD features wish list after V14 release

    1. If we can’t get some ASS at least let us move the car up and back once parked. 2. Learn routes and parking spaces. Specially for those that live in condos/apartments with deeded parking spots it would be nice if it can learn and save a few routes/parking spaces.
  4. Anyone else holding off on the Cantrail recall?

    Got a tire rotation scheduled in a couple weeks and I removed the cantrail replacement from the service line item. is this something I need to remind them about? I’m reading some people are saying it’s mandatory and some are able to refuse this change? mine are on solid and wrapped and I don’t...
  5. Is there a way to save a specific route path?

    This would also come in handy for those that live in an apartment complex with a multi-story garage. We could record the route so it knows how to maneauver the complex and park itself
  6. Audio Issue: front dash speaker only!

    seems like after a good nights sleep it fixed itself. So odd
  7. Audio Issue: front dash speaker only!

    Latest software: enabled FSD on my drive and had to take control. Noticed the beep was super loud throughout the entire car and then my audio only played from the front dash. Tried changing the balance to the rears to test it out and I had no audio. Tried to power off the car and also reset...
  8. Can you buy a Cybertruck extended warranty?

    So as we get closer to the car running out of warranty, tesla offers us something in the app? Anyone know the cost associated with it? Getting nervous about the costs when it’s out warranty and we run into major issues.
  9. Which washer fluid do you use

    A previous thread on here someone recommended BMW’s washer fluid. Was under $5 and works great!
  10. Is your suspension worse after the latest update?

    I have “advanced” selected for my software updates and haven’t received an update in a while. I usually update the second I get it but I think I will pass on this one. Not sure what the benefits are to feel the road more. It’s a truck. I want to feel like I’m driving over air.
  11. Cant Rail Replacement Fix - Service Bulletin (SB-25-10-001) published yesterday

    Are they going to force this onto customers if we bring in the car for ann unrelated matter? My car is wrapped and the cant rail looks solid. Not too keen on doing this.
  12. Cybertruck sound system is soooooo good. What do you think?

    Agreed. Only gripe is 3/4 volume and up causes door rattles and upper roof trim rattles.
  13. 2025.8.4 Update: Steer by Wire System / steering wheel gives more realistic feedback, adapting to different road surfaces

    Defaults to standard ride and handling with fsd active vs chill by example if that’s what we currently have? Am I understanding this correctly? if so, is standard better for fsd and why?
  14. Sentry mode records 58 minute long clips

    Apparently this is now normal and how it should operate?
  15. Sentry mode records 58 minute long clips

    Tried removing the one from tesla and erase it and reformatting it and still it records r8 minute long clips! Not sure what else to do
  16. Recall: exterior trim / body panel detaching issue (46,096 Cybertrucks affected)

    The place I got my truck wrapped (Tsportsline) they actually partially detach the contrail to wrap the panel. I hope someone from Tsportline can confirm but it seems like they re-attached it pretty well as mine doesn’t show any signs of coming loose. Anyone else in the same boat?
  17. Recall: exterior trim / body panel detaching issue (46,096 Cybertrucks affected)

    Are they replacing the panels or fixing them? If they are replacing them it’s going to be a PIA for those of us who have wrapped the car!
Top