• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Kryptek

    Audio system unavailable message after installing front light bar

    Might want to jump into service mode and mess around in those left column maybe you can recalibrate the horn or the audio sources and error will reset
  2. Kryptek

    FiSH13 Korean influencers' Mars Like camping / glamping set up.

    Man your eating all types of asian secretys we have no idea what they area lol, have you thought about propane instead of the convection heating for everything? I know its iconic to use battery but for longer trips 3-7 days you want to conserve CT battery as much as possible
  3. Kryptek

    EGGRIGHT3_a447_cabinHVACUnavailable

    Yes I had the same error last year and was told firmware bug, clearly not addressed to be since a year of firmware updates but I’ve seen a few cases they actually replaced parts and or topped off the oil
  4. Kryptek

    EGGRIGHT3_a447_cabinHVACUnavailable

    Just a by product of -45f
  5. Kryptek

    EGGRIGHT3_a447_cabinHVACUnavailable

    My neighbor was kind enough to allow me to park inside for 4 hours! I was not too happy when the app climate control sequence was failing like before, I then walked over and inside using the screen I was astonished to hear and feel somewhat room temperature air venting! Cranked it to high and...
  6. Kryptek

    EGGRIGHT3_a447_cabinHVACUnavailable

    I made sure all doors closed, started service and ran the hvac test w a failure. It’s -40f out and -23f in the cabin. Would driving to supercharge from 86%-100 possibly thaw out the system? Or do I need anchorage service visit?
  7. Kryptek

    North America's northernmost Supercharger in Fairbanks, Alaska is now opened

    If not sarcastic, yes I agree. Used charger today, saw multiple vehicles coming opposite directions had to yield to each other so one could squeeze by. But the CT is one of the longer EV's so maybe not a problem for other models.
  8. Kryptek

    North America's northernmost Supercharger in Fairbanks, Alaska is now opened

    They could have positioned them differently, it only allows one car to pass in front a charging vehicle at a time If someone was to vandalize your vehicle and drive right past in front they would be so close I don’t think the sentry cameras would have the angle to read a plate
  9. Kryptek

    2025 Holiday Software Update now live (and installing on Cybertrucks)!

    Has anyone noticed a lack of bass in all sounds including groks male voice , I think it’s the cold or I’m praying it wasn’t a software modification, and warmer seasons will resolve this.
  10. Kryptek

    New update broke my sound system

    I’m pretty sure it’s the temps guys, the subwoofers thin membrane gets very rigid in below freezing, that limits the amount it can reverb and push air thus lowering power and decibels
  11. Kryptek

    Hansshow LED Dash Light Strip with Blind Spot Detection Install & Demo

    @hansshow @Hansshow Technology hey guys my led kit stopped working on the drivers side about a 1/3rd of the bar!
  12. Kryptek

    New update broke my sound system

    I think it’s the -35f temps, they can make the speakers stiff and the sub won’t have the same ohm range. Will get cab to 80f for 30 minutes to test
  13. Kryptek

    New update broke my sound system

    The newest holiday update broke my sound system, the bass is pathetic compared to the day before! I have moved the bars, moved the location of sound and tried different music sources Apple, tidal etc.. I doubt this has to be from our -35f temps in Alaska. Can anyone report the same bug? Or...
  14. Kryptek

    Additions/Tweaks to Tesla app wishlist...

    Lock doors from inside, manual release only on DOG MODE! My dog set off my alarm waiting for us at the hospital, I panicked running thru the halls to get outside in fear he would walk out and get hit or lost, of course sentry mode did not work because a door was open. Luckily he stayed...
  15. Kryptek

    Additions/Tweaks to Tesla app wishlist...

    Add a winter mode ā„ that automatically enables Slippery-surfaces mode when driving, instead of making me do it everytime! I enter and exit.
Top