Ziggy Stardust
Well-known member
- Joined
- Mar 2, 2025
- Threads
- 7
- Messages
- 77
- Reaction score
- 59
- Location
- Texas
- Vehicles
- 2024 Ford Mavrick Hybrid
- Occupation
- Retired
- Thread starter
- #1
I know several of you are going to get the Roadster or say you are.
As you know Elon quoted 200K and 250K for the founders edition. Of course that was in 2017 I believe and it would be a miracle if that price held 9 years later.
So here is a poll for you all considering reserving one whenever delivery comes (2027, 2028, or later).
Are any of you also thinking of buying 2 or 3 of them? I know a few of you have 2 CT's and I think one person has 3 CT's for some reason.
Lastly if the SpaceX edition is being considered are you willing to pay over 1 million for it knowing that it may not even be street legal for day to day driving.
I read one person said he has saved up his lawn mowing money the last few years. If the regular edition comes in at 300K+ that is alot of lawn mowing.......
Let's also assume it comes with Lifetime FSD and Unlimited Super Charging included in the price.
As you know Elon quoted 200K and 250K for the founders edition. Of course that was in 2017 I believe and it would be a miracle if that price held 9 years later.
So here is a poll for you all considering reserving one whenever delivery comes (2027, 2028, or later).
Are any of you also thinking of buying 2 or 3 of them? I know a few of you have 2 CT's and I think one person has 3 CT's for some reason.
Lastly if the SpaceX edition is being considered are you willing to pay over 1 million for it knowing that it may not even be street legal for day to day driving.
I read one person said he has saved up his lawn mowing money the last few years. If the regular edition comes in at 300K+ that is alot of lawn mowing.......
Let's also assume it comes with Lifetime FSD and Unlimited Super Charging included in the price.