• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Ziggy Stardust

    Roadster price -- what you're willing to pay?

    I know several of you are going to get the Roadster or say you are. As you know Elon quoted 200K and 250K for the founders edition. Of course that was in 2017 I believe and it would be a miracle if that price held 9 years later. So here is a poll for you all considering reserving one whenever...
  2. Ziggy Stardust

    FSD and winter weather

    I do not try and cause trouble you should now that HaulingAss. Was a question I had with the weather we are having now in Texas and the US. I do try and look up info first and that is why I knew that if a camera(s) stopped working FSD would disengage. I was just wondering about Robotaxi's...
  3. Ziggy Stardust

    FSD and winter weather

    Thank you for the responses and glad to hear you did not have a hard time in Buffalo MetroWestMA. I am sure the CT can handle the snow pretty well just was wondering if FSD is still really reliable with the slush and road salt or brine getting on the camera's. That is why I am not sure about...
  4. Ziggy Stardust

    FSD and winter weather

    Wow a whole day and not one reply to a real question. Guess the winter weather has got you all in a sleepy mood.
  5. Ziggy Stardust

    FSD and winter weather

    OK time for another question I am curious about and cannot find the answer looking. I know that FSD relies on the camera's working to run and if one or more cannot function right FSD will not work and you have to take over driving. I know the robotaxi they are testing here in the Austin area...
  6. Ziggy Stardust

    Trick to get FSD working with the tailgate down

    All I can say is you are playing with fire when you do this if you wanted to use FSD. I assume FSD uses all camera's as input for working correctly and now you just made it a bit less safe as you stopped using the back camera. So any input on what is going on behind you that may pose a issue...
  7. Ziggy Stardust

    Rear tires wear out super fast on AWD Cybertruck, could it be FSD?

    Maybe it was a bad tire batch and you just got the unlucky draw for 2 of them. Or like you said something is really going on with the rear drives and causing premature wear. But that is just not normal even for cheap tires after the few miles you put on them.
  8. Ziggy Stardust

    Rear Emergency Door Release Identifier (3D Print)

    Thank you for the answer and it just seems it would be easier and plainer to people to just pull up or out on a non hidden handle. But then I guess I am also one of many still living in the late 20th century. LoL Not sure how much wear and tear there is with the old way of handles. In...
  9. Ziggy Stardust

    Rear Emergency Door Release Identifier (3D Print)

    Might be a dumb question would it not have been more obvious to everyone just have a door handle to grab and use to open the door.
  10. Ziggy Stardust

    Realistic timeline for the sale of Optimus to consumers.

    Well if the earnings call from Telsa said 2027, I would not expect it till late 2028/29 at the earliest. It has been shown time and time again that Telsa/Elon look at the best case scenario's, which is usually does not happen.
  11. Ziggy Stardust

    Dead truck.

    Do not lump all ICE types in the same vain. We traded in our 2004 Dodge Ram 1 Ton (3500) with added electric bakes for towing and a 8 Foot bed for hauling maximum stuff. It had over 225,000 miles on it and the only issue for service besides normal stuff like tires, a battery, and oil changes...
  12. Ziggy Stardust

    Dead truck.

    I just mentioned maybe they would help a bit if close to the warranty mileage. I would call it good customer service which several have posted here to say Telsa is very good about doing the right thing. Also there is a profit in that estimate after the labor and parts cost. So if they...
  13. Ziggy Stardust

    Dead truck.

    If your CT is only 1 1/2 years old they are claiming out of warranty due to millage? I think I read the millage warranty is 50,000 and so if you are say at 58,500 miles I would think they would try and work with you some.
  14. Ziggy Stardust

    Dead truck.

    Ouch and I truly feel for you. With it only being 2 years old and just out of the normal mileage warranty you would think they would help you out a bit.
  15. Ziggy Stardust

    Tela plaid pickleball paddle

    Volks and Jeep also give a 20% and 15% your first order from the link you had.
  16. Ziggy Stardust

    Tela plaid pickleball paddle

    Sorry but I would not spend $350 on a pickle ball paddle. Just seems like they are trying to milk to cash cow a bit. If you really like pickle ball there seems to be a lot of paddles in the $75-150 range that look just the same without the Telsa name. I am not saying branding is bad but...
  17. Ziggy Stardust

    Dead truck.

    All I can do is wish for the best for you and hope it is not to expensive a fix.
  18. Ziggy Stardust

    Would you have liked a spare tire as standard equipment or as a optional buy?

    HaulingAss I got AAA to come and since we were near a town they came right away and changed it out with the spare we have which is full size. Total time was about 30-45 minutes which I think was really fast. We also got the upgraded AAA coverage (RV I think it is called) so towing is for at...
  19. Ziggy Stardust

    🎄Christmas Giveaway: LAMTTO DC22 Dashcam Review Event Begins!🎁

    If you want me to test this for you I will be happy to do it as I have a Ford Mavrick Hybrid that could use this. I can also post results and comments on the Mavrick Forum site which I am also a member of. Merry Christmas and hope your New Year goes well and safe.
  20. Ziggy Stardust

    Would you have liked a spare tire as standard equipment or as a optional buy?

    I get the hard to do the lug nuts for sure. But in our case AAA just started up the air compressor and we were off and running. I totally get some responses, especially you who do off-road on having a compressor on the trip and a tire. I also understand putting it in the truck bed if you...
Top