• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

OEM Cybertruck Bed Textile Mat Delivered - Initial Review & Photos

Aarondiil

Active member
First Name
Joshua
Joined
Dec 2, 2024
Threads
8
Messages
34
Reaction score
49
Location
New Hampshire
Vehicles
Cybertruck AWD
Occupation
Web Agency Owner
Country flag
I just received my mat in the mail today. All in all, it's a little "cheaper" feeling than I was expecting. It's not the same materials as the regular floor mats which I was under the impression they were for some reason.

Also, there is an image on the page that looks like it has a nice bottom edge to it with the logo but that's actually underneath.

Granted looking at the photos of the mat fully laid down into the bed of the truck its exactly what it looks like. For some reason I just got a different impression of what it was going to look like.

I am going to keep it but just be aware that this is more of just a very textured waterproof carpet with a rubber coating on the bottom. nothing more. realistically you could probably get something very similar for much cheaper aftermarket but if you have the credits, its worth it in my opinion to keep items from being scratched in the bed if you have a surf board or something more delicate to haul. I'll add some pictures later today once i install it for a quick review.

Cybertruck Bed Textile Mat

Amazon.com: Happybuy Deep Blue Marine Carpet 6 ft x 18 ft Marine Carpeting Marine Grade Carpet for Boats with Waterproof Back Outdoor Rug for Patio Porch Deck Garage Outdoor Area Rug Runner Anti-Slide Porch Rug : Home & Kitchen

[edited]
// Added Images of the mat in my truck
// Added link to Tesla Product
// Added link to similar product on amazon

Tesla Roadster 2nd gen OEM Cybertruck Bed Textile Mat Delivered - Initial Review & Photos IMG_6791.JPG


Tesla Roadster 2nd gen OEM Cybertruck Bed Textile Mat Delivered - Initial Review & Photos IMG_6793.JPG


Tesla Roadster 2nd gen OEM Cybertruck Bed Textile Mat Delivered - Initial Review & Photos IMG_6792.JPG


Tesla Roadster 2nd gen OEM Cybertruck Bed Textile Mat Delivered - Initial Review & Photos IMG_6794.JPG
 
Last edited:
OP
OP
Aarondiil

Aarondiil

Active member
First Name
Joshua
Joined
Dec 2, 2024
Threads
8
Messages
34
Reaction score
49
Location
New Hampshire
Vehicles
Cybertruck AWD
Occupation
Web Agency Owner
Country flag
This is the picture that gave me the impression it had a nicer bottom edge but looking at the image again, its the mat just folded up to show the logo (which you cant see when the mat is installed)

Tesla Roadster 2nd gen OEM Cybertruck Bed Textile Mat Delivered - Initial Review & Photos Screenshot 2025-03-19 141536
 

RonSol

Well-known member
First Name
Ron
Joined
Feb 19, 2020
Threads
0
Messages
102
Reaction score
120
Location
Archbald PA
Vehicles
MY LR / CT / 3P
Occupation
Systems Engineer
Country flag
Just got mine. This material is the same as the textile interior mats they sell. It is like a soft version of winter mats.
 
OP
OP
Aarondiil

Aarondiil

Active member
First Name
Joshua
Joined
Dec 2, 2024
Threads
8
Messages
34
Reaction score
49
Location
New Hampshire
Vehicles
Cybertruck AWD
Occupation
Web Agency Owner
Country flag
Just got mine. This material is the same as the textile interior mats they sell. It is like a soft version of winter mats.
interesting. They must sell a different style of textile mat then what comes installed from the factory on the awd models as the mat i got is WAY different then the standard mats i have inside.
 

carsly

Well-known member
First Name
Vin
Joined
Dec 13, 2023
Threads
68
Messages
1,071
Reaction score
1,070
Location
Princeton, NJ
Vehicles
LR Defender, CT AWD
Country flag
This looks exactly like the textile mat for the Model Y. It's probably the same material.

Any cutouts for the D-rings in the textile mat? Try fitting the vault divider with the mat installed?
 

Gigahorse

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 19, 2023
Threads
13
Messages
1,933
Reaction score
1,309
Location
USA
Vehicles
AWD
I just received my mat in the mail today. All in all, it's a little "cheaper" feeling than I was expecting. It's not the same materials as the regular floor mats which I was under the impression they were for some reason.

Also, there is an image on the page that looks like it has a nice bottom edge to it with the logo but that's actually underneath.

Granted looking at the photos of the mat fully laid down into the bed of the truck its exactly what it looks like. For some reason I just got a different impression of what it was going to look like.

I am going to keep it but just be aware that this is more of just a very textured waterproof carpet with a rubber coating on the bottom. nothing more. realistically you could probably get something very similar for much cheaper aftermarket but if you have the credits, its worth it in my opinion to keep items from being scratched in the bed if you have a surf board or something more delicate to haul. I'll add some pictures later today once i install it for a quick review.

Cybertruck Bed Textile Mat

Amazon.com: Happybuy Deep Blue Marine Carpet 6 ft x 18 ft Marine Carpeting Marine Grade Carpet for Boats with Waterproof Back Outdoor Rug for Patio Porch Deck Garage Outdoor Area Rug Runner Anti-Slide Porch Rug : Home & Kitchen

[edited]
// Added Images of the mat in my truck
// Added link to Tesla Product
// Added link to similar product on amazon

IMG_6791.JPG


IMG_6793.JPG


IMG_6792.JPG


IMG_6794.JPG
Have to agree on your assessment, thanks for the report. But yea, that looks like a piece of boat or outdoor carpet, little disappointing for $200
 

Florida

Well-known member
First Name
Scott
Joined
Jun 29, 2024
Threads
1
Messages
75
Reaction score
50
Location
Boca Raton, FL
Vehicles
CyberBeast
Country flag
Sorry Tesla, but that is truly pitiful quality. What sort of effort was put into making such a product!? None.
 

brandonhd

Well-known member
First Name
Brandon
Joined
Apr 27, 2023
Threads
0
Messages
53
Reaction score
50
Location
USA
Vehicles
2024 Cybertruck
Country flag
interesting. They must sell a different style of textile mat then what comes installed from the factory on the awd models as the mat i got is WAY different then the standard mats i have inside.
Agree. The floor mats have a tighter weave than the bed mat. It’s more fluffy
 

REM

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 9, 2023
Threads
10
Messages
2,857
Reaction score
2,662
Location
NC
Vehicles
2020 Model 3 Standard Range++ & Diet Cybertruck, Dual Motor
Occupation
Professional Retard
Country flag
yeah I think for $200 I can cut my own out by hand. Thanks for sharing!
 

CyberZephyr

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 8, 2024
Threads
13
Messages
533
Reaction score
234
Location
Long Island, New York
Vehicles
2021 MY, 2023 MX
Country flag
It makes the bed look a lot nicer, and maybe even comfier to sit in!
 

Deleted member 29376

Guest
I just received my mat in the mail today. All in all, it's a little "cheaper" feeling than I was expecting. It's not the same materials as the regular floor mats which I was under the impression they were for some reason.

Also, there is an image on the page that looks like it has a nice bottom edge to it with the logo but that's actually underneath.

Granted looking at the photos of the mat fully laid down into the bed of the truck its exactly what it looks like. For some reason I just got a different impression of what it was going to look like.

I am going to keep it but just be aware that this is more of just a very textured waterproof carpet with a rubber coating on the bottom. nothing more. realistically you could probably get something very similar for much cheaper aftermarket but if you have the credits, its worth it in my opinion to keep items from being scratched in the bed if you have a surf board or something more delicate to haul. I'll add some pictures later today once i install it for a quick review.

Cybertruck Bed Textile Mat

Amazon.com: Happybuy Deep Blue Marine Carpet 6 ft x 18 ft Marine Carpeting Marine Grade Carpet for Boats with Waterproof Back Outdoor Rug for Patio Porch Deck Garage Outdoor Area Rug Runner Anti-Slide Porch Rug : Home & Kitchen

[edited]
// Added Images of the mat in my truck
// Added link to Tesla Product
// Added link to similar product on amazon

IMG_6791.JPG


IMG_6793.JPG


IMG_6792.JPG


IMG_6794.JPG
I got mine today. It's not great, but I still like it. My knees don't hurt when I crawl around on it compared to not having it. It should help stuff from sliding around as much. I'm happy with it. Would be nice to be a little cheaper.
Tesla Roadster 2nd gen OEM Cybertruck Bed Textile Mat Delivered - Initial Review & Photos Screenshot 2025-03-19 at 7.46.23 PM
 

hemiarch

Well-known member
First Name
Ace
Joined
Jan 22, 2025
Threads
100
Messages
6,512
Reaction score
4,752
Location
Arizona
Vehicles
2024 foundation AWD, 2024 model x
Occupation
Trauma Surgeon
Country flag
Really like mine. Respectfully disagree with many of the above opinions.
It’s overpriced like almost everything else Tesla sells in the shop, but it’s a legitimately nice piece that feels relatively soft and sophisticated to me for the durability I expect it to have.
Only time will tell that though.
It changes the vibe of the vault completely. It makes the vault feel much more trunk-like for weekend adventure stuff.
Kind of like a model x with all the seats folded down.
My wife also seems to really like it for shopping purposes but I haven’t been on one of those excursions myself yet.
I also have a lost horizon truckbed mattress and I expect his should add to the comfort
of that setup. Slats are not your friend in that particular application.
It’s also basically just a rug so it can be rolled up and stood in the corner of a garage next to the door basically not occupying much useful real estate.
Going to keep this one.

Tesla Roadster 2nd gen OEM Cybertruck Bed Textile Mat Delivered - Initial Review & Photos IMG_1930
 
 
Top