Funny. I went to do the same thing with the Owner's Manual. Mine calls the unibrow, the "Signature Light Bar". Wonder why they changed it.The integrated lightbar is considered the DRL, the headlights (front exterior lights) are the lower lamps. Tesla has an illustration in the owner's manual: https://www.tesla.com/ownersmanual/cybertruck/en_us/GUID-E051122B-2E44-444A-9E48-4F180882D05D.html
![]()
Because SLB sounded better than DRL?Funny. I went to do the same thing with the Owner's Manual. Mine calls the unibrow, the "Signature Light Bar". Wonder why they changed it.
![]()
Maybe since it seems like everyone is copying the Cybertruck... VW? Ford? GM? I'm talking to you.Because SLB sounded better than DRL?
I propose UBL for Uni-brow light
Not difficult at all, I just used a precision razor similar to this https://amzn.to/4hvQW2eGives it a line-framed look. Both awesome. Tough call. Is the trimming hard? How did you do it?
Welll, I have lots and lots of that kind of thing. Don’t ask.Not difficult at all, I just used a precision razor similar to this https://amzn.to/4hvQW2e
All of the above. Vertical front, and top and bottom. I'll get a better shot of the edges later today and post it here.Welll, I have lots and lots of that kind of thing. Don’t ask.
Did you cut it along the vertical front surface or the top and bottom surfaces? In other words, did you wrap the corner?
Have a closer shot maybe?
Objects in the rearview mirror are much much closer than they appear.I wonder if they can do mirrored lettering... so your message is visible in the rearview mirror of the driver ahead of you... the options are endless...![]()
You do need this! Add the Tron lock sound and you are set!This is why I shouldnt be cruising the internet at 4:00AM I just convinced myself I need this lol