• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. misdemeanor

    Rear flood light DIY

    I do the same thing before each drive!
  2. misdemeanor

    FSD 14 day one experience - issue backing at supercharger (stops too far away to plug in)?

    My first experience with FSD V14 was it attempting to go the wrong way on a one way.. not a good first impression. V13 never did this. Quirks: Brake stabbing for no reason Avoiding road debris (leaf piles and plastic bags..) Longer than normal stops at stop signs Improvements: Lane...
  3. misdemeanor

    Driver's side door squeaks

    My drivers side door squeaks as well. I'm gonna try to apply grease as @AO-Pete mentioned earlier in this post to this part (circled) of the door, which is where the squeaks are coming from on my truck.
  4. misdemeanor

    My DRL light bar wrap by Cyberswag (letters cutouts)

    All of the above. Vertical front, and top and bottom. I'll get a better shot of the edges later today and post it here.
  5. misdemeanor

    My DRL light bar wrap by Cyberswag (letters cutouts)

    Not difficult at all, I just used a precision razor similar to this https://amzn.to/4hvQW2e
  6. misdemeanor

    My DRL light bar wrap by Cyberswag (letters cutouts)

    Correct, removed the excess from the top, bottom and sides but left just enough to tuck it in.
  7. misdemeanor

    My DRL light bar wrap by Cyberswag (letters cutouts)

    Applied it and trimmed the excess.
  8. misdemeanor

    My DRL light bar wrap by Cyberswag (letters cutouts)

    I didn't need to remove anything to install the wrap on mine. I LOVE the products @jehazel75 produces!
  9. misdemeanor

    High Cybertruck Data Usage?

    My CT used over 350GB in the past month You could disable the Data Sharing options to prevent it from uploading data. Try that for a month and see what your usage looks like.
  10. misdemeanor

    Wolfbox G900 Tri Pro Dash Cam Review

    They do have a hardwire kit. This is what they sent me, but I haven’t got around to trying it out. You can use the hardwire kit to connect the dash cam to the fuse box.
  11. misdemeanor

    Wolfbox G900 Tri Pro Dash Cam Review

    Special thanks to @Wolfbox for sending me this to review!! Wolfbox G900 Tripro digital cam: https://amzn.to/4kvGnfA Here's a link to all of Wolfbox's Prime Day sales! Here’s a comparison of the CT mirror vs this Wolfbox digital mirror Here’s the cigarette power output. I tried to power the...
  12. misdemeanor

    Got My Light Bar Install Invite!

    Can you only get the offroad lightbar if you have a FS Cyberbeast? Or can you get it for a non-FS CB?
  13. misdemeanor

    2025 CT Roof Rack Install no slots on trim by glass

    A buddy of mine took delivery of his '25 Cyberbeast (non-FS) today and I confirmed that it has them. My '25 AWD (non-FS) doesn't have them. The roof applique with rack doors are $270 each Left PN: 1816592-00-B Right PN: 1816593-00-B
  14. misdemeanor

    Tlyard brake caliper covers installed

    I'll keep this in mind! I haven't heard any rattles yet since I just installed them yesterday, but I'll keep my ear out
  15. misdemeanor

    Tlyard brake caliper covers installed

    The front has three brackets that sit in the caliper. The rear has two. Two of the three brackets on the front caliper sit in these grooves
  16. misdemeanor

    Foronetry Center Console Storage Organizer Review

    Here's my review of the @Foronetry center console organizer. You can purchase it on Amazon https://amzn.to/3Hph1C0 It's a snug fit with no adhesive tap. It fit even with the cell phone charging cover installed. This tray is a solid choice, especially for those who frequently carry small items...
  17. misdemeanor

    Tlyard brake caliper covers installed

    I received these @TLYARD covers over a month ago, but after several scheduling conflicts I finally had some time to install them today (Memorial Day). Link to product page. The installation process was very simple. Front install There are black aluminum inserts that are used to secure the...
  18. misdemeanor

    My CyberBeast went in for a spa day and came back a newborn — with a lazy eye and a missing limb.

    So this caused the odometer reset? Did your VIN change in the process or did it keep the same VIN?
Top