• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Gun / Firearm Storage [*** Admin Warning: Storage Talk Only *** No Glorification, States, Laws, Politics or Usage Discussions]

Mattsplat

Banned
Well-known member
Banned
First Name
Matthew
Joined
Sep 25, 2020
Threads
6
Messages
90
Reaction score
48
Location
Utah
Vehicles
None
Country flag
  • Thread starter
  • Banned
  • #1
This thing is so awesome! By great luck it showed up the same day as my Cybertruck. Installed in a couple minutes and was SUPER easy. When I first saw it, I thought the opening looked too small for anything but micro pistols. To my surprise, my FN Five Seven fit just fine (it is a big pistol). Love this thing. Quick to get in and out and makes me feel at peace knowing I have a spare and that it is secure.

By @BestEvMod(AOSK) -- https://ev-vida.store/collections/cybertruck?page=1
 

mhaze

Well-known member
First Name
mhike
Joined
Jul 17, 2021
Threads
4
Messages
329
Reaction score
113
Location
Texas
Vehicles
Tesla 3; Smartcar; F150 Raptor; Avalanche 2500 4x4
Country flag
This thing is so awesome! By great luck it showed up the same day as my Cybertruck. Installed in a couple minutes and was SUPER easy. When I first saw it, I thought the opening looked too small for anything but micro pistols. To my surprise, my FN Five Seven fit just fine (it is a big pistol). Love this thing. Quick to get in and out and makes me feel at peace knowing I have a spare and that it is secure.

https://ev-vida.store/collections/cybertruck?page=1
I have a very similar product in my "Pre-Cybertruck" Truck and really like it.
 

bigmoose70

Well-known member
First Name
Thomas
Joined
Jan 12, 2024
Threads
8
Messages
195
Reaction score
215
Location
Colorado
Vehicles
Cybertruck, 23' Model X
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
What’s the depth I couldn’t find that.
 
OP
OP

Mattsplat

Banned
Well-known member
Banned
First Name
Matthew
Joined
Sep 25, 2020
Threads
6
Messages
90
Reaction score
48
Location
Utah
Vehicles
None
Country flag
  • Thread starter
  • Banned
  • #4
This thing is so awesome! By great luck it showed up the same day as my Cybertruck. Installed in a couple minutes and was SUPER easy. When I first saw it, I thought the opening looked too small for anything but micro pistols. To my surprise, my FN Five Seven fit just fine (it is a big pistol). Love this thing. Quick to get in and out and makes me feel at peace knowing I have a spare and that it is secure.

https://ev-vida.store/collections/cybertruck?page=1
What’s the depth I couldn’t find that.
4 3/4 inches or about 12 cm
 

Makeodds101

Well-known member
First Name
Ro
Joined
Dec 20, 2022
Threads
11
Messages
120
Reaction score
128
Location
Rhode Island
Vehicles
CYBERTRUCK AWD
Country flag
This thing is so awesome! By great luck it showed up the same day as my Cybertruck. Installed in a couple minutes and was SUPER easy. When I first saw it, I thought the opening looked too small for anything but micro pistols. To my surprise, my FN Five Seven fit just fine (it is a big pistol). Love this thing. Quick to get in and out and makes me feel at peace knowing I have a spare and that it is secure.

https://ev-vida.store/collections/cybertruck?page=1
I ordered one after I got my CT. I had one in my old car from console vault. Good for keeping important paperwork or extra cash in a regular car. Kinda seems redundant in a truck that is a vault but I still got it.
 

brur

Well-known member
First Name
bruce
Joined
Dec 27, 2023
Threads
8
Messages
77
Reaction score
32
Location
prescott az
Vehicles
tesla plaid
Occupation
retired
Country flag
they need to sell an above vault tray.
 

TwiztOG43

Well-known member
Joined
Oct 2, 2023
Threads
1
Messages
284
Reaction score
314
Location
Las Vegas
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y Performance, Tesla Model Y LR
Country flag
Only problem is no access to the 120v and usb c in the console.
 

Pratik

Active member
First Name
Pratik
Joined
Mar 12, 2024
Threads
2
Messages
33
Reaction score
62
Location
Sacramento, CA
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Business Owner
Country flag
I carry a Springfield XDS (subcompact). Do you think it would fit with a holster inside this safe?
 

A-AY-RON

Well-known member
Joined
Nov 1, 2022
Threads
9
Messages
300
Reaction score
199
Location
TX/VA
Vehicles
'69 Camaro Z28, '15 Viper GT, FS-CB, '16 500 Abarth
Occupation
SYSTEMS ENGINEER
Country flag
I carry a Springfield XDS (subcompact). Do you think it would fit with a holster inside this safe?
At that size, holster choice dictates how it sits in the safe.
 
 
Top