• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Phantom vehicle glitch in CT

    Yep. Same here. The positions don't seem accurate either.
  2. 35 miles until a problem- now resolved

    "Just a Hater" that has handed Tesla just under a quarter million dollars in the last 17 months. I think I have earned my right to criticize Tesla for their horrific management and poor service.
  3. Phantom vehicle glitch in CT

    Is anyone else getting this? Whenever I back up I get a phantom car behind the CT. There is nothing there but it shows I am going to hit another car. This isn't helpful at all. It makes the traffic awareness view useless. Not the end of the world but it makes backing up stressful because I...
  4. 35 miles until a problem- now resolved

    I was texting and calling trying to figure out why I couldn't pay for the truck and confirm a few things before delivery. Nobody answered and the Customer service number has been shut off. Yes, completely shut off. I had to pretend my Model Y needed service to get someone on the phone and...
  5. 35 miles until a problem- now resolved

    This is the bullsh*t that makes me hate Tesla even though I love their products. It is a shameful and disreputable company that doesn't deserve its loyal customers. But they make amazing cars so we all put up with behavior that would put them out of business in a fair world.
  6. Gun / Firearm Storage [*** Admin Warning: Storage Talk Only *** No Glorification, States, Laws, Politics or Usage Discussions]

    This thing is so awesome! By great luck it showed up the same day as my Cybertruck. Installed in a couple minutes and was SUPER easy. When I first saw it, I thought the opening looked too small for anything but micro pistols. To my surprise, my FN Five Seven fit just fine (it is a big pistol)...
  7. Utah window tint shop recommendations?

    Picking up my AWD CT tomorrow and I know I want thermal film for the front and tint for the front/side windows. Does anyone know a place in Utah that has experience with the CT?
  8. Cleaning - BKF not working -scrub harder?

    Why? Is Windex bad? Just got my VIN assigned.
  9. CT unable to charge right after delivery and service is clueless too

    Yep! And now brace yourself to get ripped by all the fanboys who think Tesla can do no wrong.
  10. Current Mileage and Driveability Issues (if any)

    Did they? I am curious. Tesla's customer service is garbage/non-existent. I wouldn't be surprised if they stuck the customer with the bill.
  11. CT unable to charge right after delivery and service is clueless too

    I love my Teslas and I can't wait for my CT but something I have learned about Tesla is that once they have your money, the friendliness ends. They got what they wanted. Terrible customer service even though you are buying premium prices cars.
  12. Trucks been in service for 3 weeks

    The guy that posted on here (sorry, I have no idea how to find it now) said mud was slung up all over in the wheel wells. He said the METAL was literally gouged and scraped lengthwise down the side of the vehicle. Yeah, maybe it happened on the truck when loading or unloading or maybe...
  13. Sentry Mode battery drain on Cybertruck

    Supercharger network in Utah sucks. It is a 20 minute or more drive from the airport to get to the nearest supercharger and it is in the opposite direction of home. Imagine leaving your family for days at a time and when you get back in town, anxious to see them, instead of just driving home 30...
  14. Trucks been in service for 3 weeks

    Tesla needs to crack down on their sales staff. You are not the first one to suspect the vehicle was joy-ridden before they picked it up. Another guy said the wheel wells were full of mud and the side was scratched. The sales guys obviously took it off road and scratched it. The only thing more...
  15. Sentry Mode battery drain on Cybertruck

    Yeah, but I use close to that to get home from the airport. On a bad day with traffic jams I might not make it. It would be cool to be able to set it to 35%
  16. Sentry Mode battery drain on Cybertruck

    T Thanks for posting. If I ever get mine I will keep an eye on it while I am gone so I have enough battery to get home. Might need to shut it off early. That would be a great software update "Shut off Sentry Mode at ___%"
  17. Sentry Mode battery drain on Cybertruck

    Yikes. That is disappointing. I can leave it off where I park but I like the comfort of having it on while I am on trips. Especially will all the hate and attention CT gets. I saw one already got vandalized.
  18. Sentry Mode battery drain on Cybertruck

    That is a bummer. I was hoping for less drain. Good to know though. Thank you very much.
  19. Range Extender Purchase Dependency

    Don't trust anything Tesla says or does. It has a track record of inconsistency.
Top