Let us know because I’m always down for a softer ride. Personally I’d pay someone a lot of money to find and fix all the rattles and plastic squeaking parts and overall add more sound proofing. I’d pay like $5k for something like that.
Been waiting for something like this. 48v lower to the ground. Question is there an amber cover or something and what if you have the light bar at the top can both use the same power source or they both use different power sources?
I won’t buy another vehicle without FSD. People don’t know what they’re missing and that is fine. But once you experience the ease of use and relaxation it offers, you won’t go without it.
I really like the hummer EV and other vehicles but doesn’t have FSD so it’s a deal breaker.
I’m in the same boat. Their latest tactic of offering a wheel rebate seems sus. If they can’t deliver the wheels for months the probability that they send the wheel rebate goes down dramatically.
This is why I have not ordered any UP parts. The wait is ridiculous tbh. Price is a lot but willing to pay for quality parts. The rear bumper is prime. Waiting for some sick off road fog lights.
Don’t be like me and break it when finishing the lightbar installation. Now I have to wait until May 3rd for them to probably replace the whole section since door no longer works ?